South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

I think Jasper should win this by 21-28 points.

I think they will find a way to keep it close.

Pirates by 1 due to a Jasper missed pat

He's on a roll this year so don't count on him missing anything. He will be nice to your KO return guys after he makes all those PATs though. He'll put all the KOS in the end zone so your guys don't get pounded trying to return it.

Sounds like some things old Bear Bryant used to play on the Volunteers,starting TB is out with a broke ankle,starting DT out bad back.Guess who was in the starting lineup-both of them.This is almost a comedy thread now.

Yeah, it's a lose lose for Mc........if we beat em bad then it's because 16 starters were out and if we don't beat em by more than three touchdowns then we are lucky that their players didn't play. It's funny when the shoe is on the other foot that things seem a little different. Once again, I would like to say it was a great run sp, and now it's time we start one of our own.

Heard this for four years so I guess 1 out of 4 ain't bad huh? Trains derail all the time and believe it or not although Jasper is heavily favored i think a few calls go the right way and a few lucky bounces of the ball and an upset is possible if the Orange and black want it bad enough.Jasper is the favorite and the train is coming; the mighty Pirates are beat and battered lets just hope the Pirates can at the most slow it down.

Good luck boys work hard today and tomorrow, give all you got for 4 qtrs Friday and either give one or take one but regardless don't give up and show what it's like to have pirate pride and integrity as a team. GO PIRATES.

Yeah, it's a lose lose for Mc........if we beat em bad then it's because 16 starters were out and if we don't beat em by more than three touchdowns then we are lucky that their players didn't play. It's funny when the shoe is on the other foot that things seem a little different. Once again, I would like to say it was a great run sp, and now it's time we start one of our own.

A safe bet would be the only way Jasper has a run is to infiltrate themselves with out side help. Examples Zeman, Joe Muir, you boasting about having lot of little Pirates playing little league for you this year, an attempt at combining WHITWELL players a few years back , best OP can remember is ya'll called them Wolfpack. The better baseball teams were loaded with Grundy players & SP players, if any of the above had not happened Jasper would have been typical JASPER HIGH SCHOOL wanting to have the traditional rep like the Mighty Pirates from SP. Now as for this feud, OP has been concerned all year with the Pirates lack of gun powder. The Warriors have more talent this year and should come out on top of this feud. BTW, are you going to be able to tear your grip away from that feller's turnout pocket long enough to watch from the stands or will you be forced to walk the sidelines? LOPAO......... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Does 1 time qualify as a run,streak,etc there at Jasper? Wow

Wow really?? Is this a football board or women's east? Bunch of dang cry babies. Let's see what has been said to us in the past......play with what you have, quit making excuses, not gonna matter anyway. So it went from a kid that was kicked off the team, fitz and the center, to now five starters all of the sudden. What's this, to get pity or to make excuses as to why you got beat. The way some of you were clamouring for the two young running backs, number two and five I think, y'all should be happy that they can come in and dominate now like they do.

Out of all the things to say. Calling me a crybaby? I thought you had better sense than that. Like I have said all along. Marion would probably win by multiple scores anyway, but now with starters out it could be much worse. Yes, having the weakest team in talent and depth in 10 years plus adding insult to injury with more hurt. Yes, that spells disaster. Not an excuse it's just a fact. Also, yes I can count. #8 started both sides of the ball. #9 started both sides of the ball and # 62 started on one side. That adds up to five starters. I'm disappointed you would say your future mayor is crying. LMBO

The ONLY way Jasper has a run is to infiltrate themselves with out side help. Examples Zeman, Joe Muir, you boasting about having lot of little Pirates playing little league for you this year, an attempt at combining WHITWELL players a few years back , best OP can remember is ya'll called them Wolfpack. The better baseball teams were loaded with Grundy players & SP players, if any of the above had not happened Jasper would have been typical JASPER HIGH SCHOOL wanting to have the traditional rep like the Mighty Pirates from SP. Now as for this feud, OP has been concerned all year with the Pirates lack of gun powder. The Warriors have more talent this year and should come out on top of this feud. BTW, are you going to be able to tear your grip away from that feller's turnout pocket long enough to watch from the stands or will you be forced to walk the sidelines? LOPAO.........

Good post