South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

When you have lost eight in a row yes it does......Lol. team numbers better be up or pirate land will have a high suicide rate. How long of a run? This year, next for sure, if those freshman don't come back out then it goes way longer than that. The dominating wins are over for the pirates.

The dominance in the series lately fell at a time when SP had great talent and Marion had some of the worst they have had. Suicide rates? I'm not sure about that. It's 14-17 year old kids playing the game they love. Now, we as fans love to be a winner, but it doesn't happen that way all the time.

Everything cycles....looks like Marion is on the uptick for a spell.  You'd be a fool to think S. Pitt. is heading for the graveyard.....they are right by the Alabama pipeline and it doesn't flow oil....!  As long as I can remember S. Pitt has been fielding solid teams with one or two top shelf players on each team.  Look at TC without Harper and, if recovered, he has them right back in the discussion.  All you usually need is two or three gamers and mules willing to pull the plow.  Does S. Pitt have that right now...?  My guess is they have some roaming around the elementary school as we speak.  I will follow the crowd and say Marion by 2 maybe 3 scores.  Pride can be a big motivating factor....unless the tackles are huge.....then pride is gonna get steamrolled! :thumb:

Kaz

Lol......gotcha!!! I have forgotten if you have ever worn orange or driven thru sp then you are a lifetime pirate. A far as I know it is open enrolment in the county and kids can go where they want. Pretty sure the pirates have had kids that live in jasper and that are from other areas. Whatever fits your agenda though. The wolf pack was made by a Lofty and some of our kids went up there it wasn't us fielding that team you dope. Loaded with Grundy......Lol.....oh yeah, Marion rolls.........

Memory ain't what it once was, but 3 from Grundy, Geyers? Ladd and think another Grundy resident, not sure how the good folkes of Marion feel about tax money for the mountain neighbors schooling? Like OP said, w/o help Jasper merely Jasper. The thing here is Jasper has to count on help! Breeding issues round the jailhouse. BTW, a feller told OP, Jasper had a poll on the web for same sex marriages. Recon us fellers know some of the breeding problems.....LOPAO..... Zzzzzzz, cough,zz, cough, cough..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Memory ain't what it once was, but 3 from Grundy, Geyers? Ladd and think another Grundy resident, not sure how the good folkes of Marion feel about tax money for the mountain neighbors schooling? Like OP said, w/o help Jasper merely Jasper. The thing here is Jasper has to count on help! Breeding issues round the jailhouse. BTW, a feller told OP, Jasper had a poll on the web for same sex marriages. Recon us fellers know some of the breeding problems.....LOPAO..... Zzzzzzz, cough,zz, cough, cough.....

You can put a few sp names on there if you want. Those kids see the future like Vic did. Get out while the gettin is good.