South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

For all you purple posters out there, you are all sure that this is the year the streak ends, and you are certainly entitled to believe that. You have a talented group of young men that have played well this year. But my question for you is this: is beating SP gonna satisfy you guys or are you not gonna be satisfied unless you bring home a gold ball? You see, during this series the past 8 years, SP banked on playing for the state title year after year and nothing else mattered. Sure, it was always desirable to beat Jasper, but the Pirates weren't satisfied with the season unless it ended it at the state title game. Are you people so excited about the possibility of the streak ending, that a win tomorrow night satisfies everything? Or do you have loftier goals? I'm sure Blake Zeman would exchange a win tomorrow night for a shot at the gold ball. I'm not sure the warrior fans feel the same way.

For all you purple posters out there, you are all sure that this is the year the streak ends, and you are certainly entitled to believe that. You have a talented group of young men that have played well this year. But my question for you is this: is beating SP gonna satisfy you guys or are you not gonna be satisfied unless you bring home a gold ball? You see, during this series the past 8 years, SP banked on playing for the state title year after year and nothing else mattered. Sure, it was always desirable to beat Jasper, but the Pirates weren't satisfied with the season unless it ended it at the state title game. Are you people so excited about the possibility of the streak ending, that a win tomorrow night satisfies everything? Or do you have loftier goals? I'm sure Blake Zeman would exchange a win tomorrow night for a shot at the gold ball. I'm not sure the warrior fans feel the same way.

I garuntee you if that Ross man wins these Marion people are going to be disappointed in the end cause he is going to want more tithe money and more money from them little fellars. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Then you answered my question. Trousdale will probably be in same quad, so Cookeville is not your desired destination. Thanks for clearing that up. Shoot for the stars.

Marion's biggest obstacle in winning the gold ball isnt found in the east. That team would be found near Jackson TN. Edited by TheAmbassador