Blackman at Hoover

LoveForTheGame

Im a big prep football fan and I live in the area of one of its regional opponents. Not only am I rooting for The Blaze I believe they will win.

I was able to watch the Miami Central game on YouTube and Hoover played a very good game against a really big team and lost by a field goal with 50 seconds left. Did u happen to see the Colquitt Co. Game? I'm sure it was televised in your area. Last have u seen Blackman play?

Without a good quarterback for Hoover they have a slim chance. Blackman will put up some scores. Sounds like Blackman by 14.

Honestly thats what I believe. A mobile QB with speed who can throw is their worst nightmare. Heck if you saw the Hoover Miami game, Miami pulled their QB in the 3rd qtr and ran the Wildcat for 30 straight plays down their throat with a 170lb wideout who never even remotely attempted to throw, granted Miami line average about 300, but even still the biggest OL Hoover faced averaged about 225

Without a good quarterback for Hoover they have a slim chance. Blackman will put up some scores. Sounds like Blackman by 14.

Slow your roll I've seen them play. They may not be the team of old but their still a good team. Their a tradition with the likes of Maryville with great coaching also to match. U should go on YouTube and watch the Miami Central game!

I was able to watch the Miami Central game on YouTube and Hoover played a very good game against a really big team and lost by a field goal with 50 seconds left. Did u happen to see the Colquitt Co. Game? I'm sure it was televised in your area. Last have u seen Blackman play?

1. The Hoover MC game was arguably the worst officiated game I have seen, I was embarrassed for the AHSSA. MC had 16 penalties and alot were beyond questionable. That made the final score very deceiving.

2. MC special teams were god awful as they had 2 punts blocked in the first two possessions. Their star WR DeVante Phllips, RB ,backup RB, didnt play the last 1 1/2 qtrs from cramping.

Their starting WR move to Wildcat with 7min left in the 3rd and ended up with 170 rushing, and thats after the starting RB had 160 in the 1st half. lol

3. Very true about having a big OL, but were you aware that Miami Central only dressed 38 football players in 100 degree heat vs Hoovers 120+.  So if the game was close what does that really tell you, and they lost.

4. They have never seen a QB like Jennings, who I watched on ESPN and UT is gonna get a good one.

Colquitt County just physically punished Hoover from the 1st snap to the last one, which I saw, and I assure you Hoover doesnt want that tape out LOL good luck finding that on Youtube.

I did watch Blackman game on ESPN.  good size good athletes physical RB and Good QB is a recipe for a Hoover whipping.

Slow your roll I've seen them play. They may not be the team of old but their still a good team. Their a tradition with the likes of Maryville with great coaching also to match. U should go on YouTube and watch the Miami Central game!

yes they are a good team, but read my post about the Miami Central game. They played a decent team last week who is 5-4 and the score was 24-24 with their opponent had 1st and goal on the 1 in the 4th qtr and blew it...they are good but very very beatable. Im here to see their games.  If it was a 2003 or 2004 squad which Ive obviously watched Id say Hoover 45 Blaze 10. But they are not them

1. The Hoover MC game was arguably the worst officiated game I have seen, I was embarrassed for the AHSSA. MC had 16 penalties and alot were beyond questionable. That made the final score very deceiving.

2. MC special teams were god awful as they had 2 punts blocked in the first two possessions. Their star WR DeVante Phllips, RB ,backup RB, didnt play the last 1 1/2 qtrs from cramping.

Their starting WR move to Wildcat with 7min left in the 3rd and ended up with 170 rushing, and thats after the starting RB had 160 in the 1st half. lol

3. Very true about having a big OL, but were you aware that Miami Central only dressed 38 football players in 100 degree heat vs Hoovers 120+.  So if the game was close what does that really tell you, and they lost.

4. They have never seen a QB like Jennings, who I watched on ESPN and UT is gonna get a good one.

Colquitt County just physically punished Hoover from the 1st snap to the last one, which I saw, and I assure you Hoover doesnt want that tape out LOL good luck finding that on Youtube.

I did watch Blackman game on ESPN.  good size good athletes physical RB and Good QB is a recipe for a Hoover whipping.

That's what I wanted to hear. Yes I knew all the circumstances in the Miami game. One thing that impressed me the most in that game were the Oline for Miami they played that whole game at 100 degree weather averaging 300+ people cramping all over the field. Like u said they went to the wildcat and the oline took it right at them the rest of the game! Thanks for your help just don't need our fans putting up bulletin board statements for the other side. Will u come watch the game live?

Blaze supporters the Local sports prep writer in Alabama is predicting Hoover wins by 2 TDs easily, exactly the same predictions he made before the Miami Central and Colquitt County Ga defeats. I dont think he personally believes it but he would probably get a ton of nasty emails if he picks against them.

http://highschoolsports.al.com/news/article/5301166050663482901/alcom-readers-and-jeff-sentell-weigh-in-on-whos-winning-week-11s-big-games/

Blaze supporters the Local sports prep writer in Alabama is predicting Hoover wins by 2 TDs easily, exactly the same predictions he made before the Miami Central and Colquitt County Ga defeats. I dont think he personally believes it but he would probably get a ton of nasty emails if he picks against them.

http://highschoolsports.al.com/news/article/5301166050663482901/alcom-readers-and-jeff-sentell-weigh-in-on-whos-winning-week-11s-big-games/

Ironically the Murfreesboro DNJ writer also picking Hoover but by more. Guess we know who wants to sell papers...

Hoover, the top-ranked team in Alabama’s Class 7A, hasn’t lost since dropping the first two games of the season. The Bucs, which entered the year having won 30 straight, has plenty of future SEC talent on its roster. Blackman will have to play its best game of the season. QB Jauan Jennings and RB Charlie Davidson could keep things interesting if they can get through the Bucs’ defensive line.

Hoover, 42, Blackman 21