LA @ York 10/30/14

hitme

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see anything wrong with going for an onside kick at that point in the game... york went for 2 earlier in the game the second one looked like york got the ball back but refs say they missed it by half a yard. there are times when a team will do something when they are up big just to work on it in game action and see what they need to work on. Congrats to livingston i mean linder lol on a great game. All i know is that game was a lot closer than the score would indicate. Big turning point came with 1.2 seconds left in the first half  and linder breaks off a 70 yd td on a draw play that had york coaches been paying attention would never have happend bad clock management. York coaches must be scratching there head as to how 1 person can beat you that bad. You can't arm tackle linder that is for sure that boy has some serious skills. good luck to both teams in the playoffs!!!

i don't see anything wrong with going for an onside kick at that point in the game... york went for 2 earlier in the game the second one looked like york got the ball back but refs say they missed it by half a yard. there are times when a team will do something when they are up big just to work on it in game action and see what they need to work on. Congrats to livingston i mean linder lol on a great game. All i know is that game was a lot closer than the score would indicate. Big turning point came with 1.2 seconds left in the first half and linder breaks off a 70 yd td on a draw play that had york coaches been paying attention would never have happend bad clock management. York coaches must be scratching there head as to how 1 person can beat you that bad. You can't arm tackle linder that is for sure that boy has some serious skills. good luck to both teams in the playoffs!!!

Game was over midway through 3rd. Couple late scores when it's over doesn't make it a close game. Like everyone else hung with them for a half but too many athletes in the end. Linder is a beast but part that makes him so effective is all the other athletes you have to worry about too

Game was over midway through 3rd. Couple late scores when it's over doesn't make it a close game. Like everyone else hung with them for a half but too many athletes in the end. Linder is a beast but part that makes him so effective is all the other athletes you have to worry about too

Disagree on to many athletes I would say to much Linder. And far as "working" on game situation up 42-13 on side kick classless. Talk of later scores does that mean the last two for Linder late really doesn't matter? Our two late scores were by back up running backs can La say that? There was so much grumbling about UH padding stats last year if the game was out of reach midway through 3rd quarter why is Linder still in the game in the 4th.

Disagree on to many athletes I would say to much Linder. And far as "working" on game situation up 42-13 on side kick classless. Talk of later scores does that mean the last two for Linder late really doesn't matter? Our two late scores were by back up running backs can La say that? There was so much grumbling about UH padding stats last year if the game was out of reach midway through 3rd quarter why is Linder still in the game in the 4th.

Don't disagree with you at all on that. He should have been out and the on side kick was trash. Just saying they have way more athletes than the rest of us and it's hard to hang with them for 4 quarters

i don't see anything wrong with going for an onside kick at that point in the game... york went for 2 earlier in the game the second one looked like york got the ball back but refs say they missed it by half a yard. there are times when a team will do something when they are up big just to work on it in game action and see what they need to work on. Congrats to livingston i mean linder lol on a great game. All i know is that game was a lot closer than the score would indicate. Big turning point came with 1.2 seconds left in the first half and linder breaks off a 70 yd td on a draw play that had york coaches been paying attention would never have happend bad clock management. York coaches must be scratching there head as to how 1 person can beat you that bad. You can't arm tackle linder that is for sure that boy has some serious skills. good luck to both teams in the playoffs!!!

Typical.... I'm fairly certain that the York coaches probably talked about Linder all week as have every other coaching staff that has faced him. Give the kid some credit. He is just that much better than everyone else on the field. It's been that way all year.

Edited by 45forty

Its just like CYork and UH last season, when you got a kid that is heads and tails above anyone he is playing, teams want him out of the game early. When it doesn't happen, the padding score crowd comes out. Linder is a jr, if your sr's can't stop him....that's on you.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Its just like CYork and UH last season, when you got a kid that is heads and tails above anyone he is playing, teams want him out of the game early. When it doesn't happen, the padding score crowd comes out. Linder is a jr, if your sr's can't stop him....that's on you.

My comment was to the gentleman about late scores bit mattering. I know your CYorks greatest fan sorry I stepped on your toes. Hope it didn't hurt to bad.

Remember before the season started I said to let everyone find out for themselves how good Linder and this team are gonna be? I think they have!