Fairview @ Waverly

FBHIGHWAY

Creek Wood's "go to receiver" was #9 Edmonson but he was leg whipped and has a fracture and is out.  Their best receiver in my opinion behind him is #3.  As far as this one goes I like Fairview in a shootout.  Waverly is the best team in the district but I can't pick against Zimmerman in a high stakes game with playoff seeding being at stake. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood's "go to receiver" was #9 Edmonson but he was leg whipped and has a fracture and is out. Their best receiver in my opinion behind him is #3. As far as this one goes I like Fairview in a shootout. Waverly is the best team in the district but I can't pick against Zimmerman in a high stakes game with playoff seeding being at stake.

Isaac Edmonson went to Fairview at one time. He made a couple of big time catches against us in their win. He's tough on the hardwood too. Hate to hear that's he's injured. Edited by Jacketman89

Ok, I did not go any where just been very busy, Easiest way to explain it is.... This year alot of my dreams have came true... First I was able to move into my own place and get a job and take care of myself..... Then I was able to go to my first University of Tennessee Volunteer football game.... Then 2 weeks ago I was able to see the 2 biggest of all.... I got to see my Waverly  Central Tigers knock off the Camden Central Lions, Which concerning football I wanted more than anything... But shortly after the game, I was able to accomplish my biggest of all.... I asked my Girlfriend that I have known since 6th Grade to marry me (Giles County Bobcat Alum) and Thankfully she accepted...... So I have been busy... FYI lol this is funny but the wedding will probably be in dang Lewis County lol... Now that that is out of the way I wanna talk football... Frankly, Fairview scares the living daylights out of me... I think they are more dangerous to us than Camden was... Fairview just has that swagger, feel to them that they are capable of winning any ball game.... I remember one of my coaches telling us that Fairview is just not a team you wanna play because no matter the Talent level they are coming to hit and hit with everything they got.. That is why I have had so much confidence in you all.... I think if Waverly has the right mindset and The stands fill up (unfortunately that will not include me) that Waverly can knock off Fairview and become the District 11 AA champions....my prediction

Fairview 32

Waverly Central 39...

#GBB #BWTP

Ok, I did not go any where just been very busy, Easiest way to explain it is.... This year alot of my dreams have came true... First I was able to move into my own place and get a job and take care of myself..... Then I was able to go to my first University of Tennessee Volunteer football game.... Then 2 weeks ago I was able to see the 2 biggest of all.... I got to see my Waverly Central Tigers knock off the Camden Central Lions, Which concerning football I wanted more than anything... But shortly after the game, I was able to accomplish my biggest of all.... I asked my Girlfriend that I have known since 6th Grade to marry me (Giles County Bobcat Alum) and Thankfully she accepted...... So I have been busy... FYI lol this is funny but the wedding will probably be in dang Lewis County lol... Now that that is out of the way I wanna talk football... Frankly, Fairview scares the living daylights out of me... I think they are more dangerous to us than Camden was... Fairview just has that swagger, feel to them that they are capable of winning any ball game.... I remember one of my coaches telling us that Fairview is just not a team you wanna play because no matter the Talent level they are coming to hit and hit with everything they got.. That is why I have had so much confidence in you all.... I think if Waverly has the right mindset and The stands fill up (unfortunately that will not include me) that Waverly can knock off Fairview and become the District 11 AA champions....my prediction

Fairview 32

Waverly Central 39...

#GBB #BWTP

Congrats on all your recent successes. Glad to hear things are going your way! The only thing I don't like is your prediction. Waverly will be jacked for this one. District Championship on the line. Huge home crowd. It would be tough for any team to go in there and pull of the upset. We will need to step it up in this one to still be around at the end of regulation.

Congrats on all your recent successes. Glad to hear things are going your way! The only thing I don't like is your prediction. Waverly will be jacked for this one. District Championship on the line. Huge home crowd. It would be tough for any team to go in there and pull of the upset. We will need to step it up in this one to still be around at the end of regulation.

I pray you are right.