MTCS at Huntland

rebelboy121

To the MTCS coach who was on the Shembaugh TV report.  Check Huntlands roster from last year and you will see that every kid on the roster was there last year but one and he is not a running back.  Huntland is not even allowed to accept students who live in Alabama. Do your homework Coach before throwing accusations out for all to hear. Good luck to the Hornets friday night, I will be there to cheer you on.

This was the same coach last year after Marion hammered them in the playoffs, something like 41-12, he said that one or two breaks and they would have been right in the game......Lol.....joker

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the same coach last year after Marion hammered them in the playoffs, something like 41-12, he said that one or two breaks and they would have been right in the game......Lol.....joker

The MTCS coach is in his first year, pretty sure its not "the same coach" .....& now .... the Truth Really Prevails! Check your tagline....The Lord detests lying lips.

He was talking about the coach that was featured on the Coach Shambaugh show. Not Coach Shambaugh himself.

Reading comprehension is hard.

No he wasn't. He even said it in his last post when he said the coach from last year is at Briarcrest. Pretty sure this coach was never interviewed after the Marion Co game. Reading comprehension can be hard for some.....that's why I typed this slowly.

And back to the game. It all comes down to the offensive & defensive lines. Who wins there will win the game.

No he wasn't. He even said it in his last post when he said the coach from last year is at Briarcrest. Pretty sure this coach was never interviewed after the Marion Co game. Reading comprehension can be hard for some.....that's why I typed this slowly.

And back to the game. It all comes down to the offensive & defensive lines. Who wins there will win the game.

TheTruthPrevails stated that the featured coach on the Coach Shambaugh show said if they had 1-2 breaks it would be a different game.

thetruth2008 stated that the former head coach at MTCS is at Briarcrest.

They are two different posters...

MTCS is without their best linemen because he did something last week. Other than that, both of their lines are soft. That's why they got whipped last week.

MTCS is without their best linemen because he did something last week. Other than that, both of their lines are soft. That's why they got whipped last week.

Not only is that true I've heard some kids at the school I coach for saying that the Winn kid is likely out as well this week. It sounds like he got kicked in the back of the head last week late in the game and coach is holding him out.

If this is the case Huntland might as well play their second string.