Behold The New AP Poll

Southtowner

I can't believe Huntingdon gets beat, to borrow a quote from another member, "like a rented mule" (love that one) by Mckenzie and Stangs, remain in top ten? I say this and I'm a huge Stang fan; just perplexing. We loose 2 straight games by a combined, 61-14 and stay in top ten?????? I, like most of the sports writers, have not seen most the other teams, but if my team the Stangs are #10, that means there are some really bad teams out there. But what do I know, the Stangs were 5/5 or 6/4 in '99 and made finals. so maybe we going all the way........... and Coach Swenson has some tricks up his sleeve.......

He does..... it's called "run it up the middle".

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polls mean nothing

I would like to see (not sure the info) a breakdown on final AP polls and how far teams got in playoffs.  I think the polls are probably more accurate, especially late, than you may want to think.  

obviouslly, it doesn't mean that you are going to go deep, for example in this poll 2-4 will play each other like before/or on the 3rd round (#5 may also be played in that time frame)

Edited by Monkey Wrench