William Blount 2015

Governm

Reminds me of a letter I sent out to a hundred people one time and I mentioned that it was going out to a couple of thousand people in the letter. I never met so many liars the following week telling me about them getting that letter and I knew they didn't because I sent the dang thing.  Ask Starsnbars, he wrote it , I sent it. People just don't want to be left out when there's a good fire burning.

I guess there is a lesson in all of this... Don't tell people who you are on coacht.... So if you have some inside info you can share it without being suspected. If I knew who this mystery guy was I would have already spilled the beans. But none of y'all can do that because your cover is blown. I'd rather people say nothing than drop vague hints and say you know something but won't tell what that something is.

91 rw 87 is holdin out on u. She admitted to me meeting and talking to the govclub president recently and rumor has it even contributed a little to the govclub fund. U know if she knows then stars knows so they both holdin out. Just ain't right them murvel people not telling u lol.

91 rw 87 is holdin out on u. She admitted to me meeting and talking to the govclub president recently and rumor has it even contributed a little to the govclub fund. U know if she knows then stars knows so they both holdin out. Just ain't right them murvel people not telling u lol.

You know for a fact CR, all my contributions goes to 825. Speaking of that, I still have Rebel Cards for sale.

I guess there is a lesson in all of this... Don't tell people who you are on coacht.... So if you have some inside info you can share it without being suspected. If I knew who this mystery guy was I would have already spilled the beans. But none of y'all can do that because your cover is blown. I'd rather people say nothing than drop vague hints and say you know something but won't tell what that something is.

That's why people create phake accounts genius. It's more fun hinting and dangling it infront of you than out and out telling anyways. And as far as us all knowing each other, I think that's what makes CoachT fun. Some of my best friends are on here and we have a ball. If you would meet some of us you would make some lifelong friends as well. Edited by rebelwoman87

Reminds me of a letter I sent out to a hundred people one time and I mentioned that it was going out to a couple of thousand people in the letter. I never met so many liars the following week telling me about them getting that letter and I knew they didn't because I sent the dang thing.  Ask Starsnbars, he wrote it , I sent it. People just don't want to be left out when there's a good fire burning.

250px-TullahomaWelcomeSign.jpg

green_olives_trikala_peppers_498.jpg

Edited by Red Rebels

Reminds me of a letter I sent out to a hundred people one time and I mentioned that it was going out to a couple of thousand people in the letter. I never met so many liars the following week telling me about them getting that letter and I knew they didn't because I sent the dang thing. Ask Starsnbars, he wrote it , I sent it. People just don't want to be left out when there's a good fire burning.

250px-TullahomaWelcomeSign.jpg

green_olives_trikala_peppers_498.jpg

ROFL

Well I wish someone would create an alternate account and tell us what's really going on. It's amazing that in every other coaching search that's gone on people have dropped names of potential coaching candidates but when it comes to WB everyone wants to play these silly mindgames. Scott Cummings was named as Cleveland's next coach by a coacht poster before an official announcement was made and it was the same with Jeff Harig. So why is it that nobody can drop a name or names here?