William Blount 2015

Governm

True, but there's still alot to be excited about. They looked like a completely different team when they scrimmaged Cleveland. There was just a level of effort, energy, and excitement that hasn't been there for years. The Govs will surprise some folks this year.

Shad hasn't won any games yet. :)

It's always easiest to love a winner... he will have plenty of fans soon enough.before the fans buy in the players got to be on board. I say he will definately turn some heads and change some minds this year. Give him 2 years and everyone knew it  was gonna happen and they have been big fans all along.  Heck, he is not even our coach any longer and I am still a fan and a believer in this guy. 

It's always easiest to love a winner... he will have plenty of fans soon enough.before the fans buy in the players got to be on board. I say he will definately turn some heads and change some minds this year. Give him 2 years and everyone knew it was gonna happen and they have been big fans all along. Heck, he is not even our coach any longer and I am still a fan and a believer in this guy.

And you should be. What he did at Smyrna and Blackman was remarkable given the circumstances we've come to learn about.

And yes, I was just poking at 91.

True, but there's still alot to be excited about. They looked like a completely different team when they scrimmaged Cleveland. There was just a level of effort, energy, and excitement that hasn't been there for years. The Govs will surprise some folks this year.

They probably will. Now is an exciting time for the Alcoa-WB rivalry to resume.

And you should be. What he did at Smyrna and Blackman was remarkable given the circumstances we've come to learn about.

And yes, I was just poking at 91.

It was a terrible loss, when he left. I believe we have some great talent and will be competitive. He is a master at coaching kids up. If kids were money I believe he could get 50 cents effort and play out of 25 cent player. He truly makes the kids, parents and school care. Much like Rankin.. he too is that kind of coach. It will be a great match up. 

Shad is in elite company in that he seldom gets "outcoached".  I've only got a few Coaches I put in that category.   Two of them are already in that part of the State (Quarles and Rankin).   I'd put Tom Adkins at Jo Byrns in that category along with Kevin Creasy at Oakland.   Darren Bowling at Union City and Ingle Martin at CPA recently joined that group for me.  There are a few others that come to mind, but it's a select few.

Shad is in elite company in that he seldom gets "outcoached". I've only got a few Coaches I put in that category. Two of them are already in that part of the State (Quarles and Rankin). I'd put Tom Adkins at Jo Byrns in that category along with Kevin Creasy at Oakland. Darren Bowling at Union City and Ingle Martin at CPA recently joined that group for me. There are a few others that come to mind, but it's a select few.

Some folks might disagree on Rankin.