William Blount 2015

Governm

Not trying to start an argument at all. Just beyond tired and bored with the BS a few keep bringing up to continue stirring the s*** pot.... In other words, we still to don't know anything, so how about we let it go until we do? Maybe focusing on football at hand is more productive than living in the past??? Pretty sure Shad's ready to do the same....

Signed,

The troll

I was actually just needling my good friend g91 a little. Not trying to get into a discussion on coach shad. BTW, that "signed, the troll" made me laugh out loud

Nope, wasn't trolling. That "other guy" was obviously trying to start an argument so I ignored him. And no offense taken. I don't always agree with you but I enjoy your posts and respect your opinion on high school football.

That makes sense, and I see where you were coming from. I was too quick to judge on that one. I really do appreciate your kind words. I feel the same way about you...we both obviously love the game a lot, and that's what makes this place so great. I don't know about you, but I can't wait for August to get here.

What do you think about the 2015 Govs AR?

I definitely think they'll be much improved. Shad is known for coming in and turning things around relatively quickly, and he's a good coach and motivator. I don't think you'll ever see a situation like what happened at Bearden last year. I've heard that he's pleased with the players he inherited. As far as how many wins all of this will translate into...it's hard to say with the new schedule. I wouldn't expect any less than 4 wins, but above 6 would be very very impressive.

I definitely think they'll be much improved. Shad is known for coming in and turning things around relatively quickly, and he's a good coach and motivator. I don't think you'll ever see a situation like what happened at Bearden last year. I've heard that he's pleased with the players he inherited. As far as how many wins all of this will translate into...it's hard to say with the new schedule. I wouldn't expect any less than 4 wins, but above 6 would be very very impressive.

I'm very excited after seeing that scrimmage with Cleveland. Now granted... It was just a scrimmage and the defenses are usually ahead of the offenses but our defense looked dang good. We have already come a long way from the team that up 54 to Soddy Daisy in a scrimmage in 2014 and gave up 40+ points a game in the regular season. You can tell the players have already bought into Shad. Edited by Governors91