William Blount 2015

Governm

He already has the kids bought in as far as I could tell at the scrimmage. People will say a scrimmage is just a scrimmage and doesn't count but the Govs looked dang good. The biggest different was on the defense. Last year we gave 30+ points (60+ twice) in 7 out of the 10 games. We really stifled Cleveland's offense and were forcing turnovers and had two that led to scores (pick 6). We were also playing with more physicality and attitude than I have seen in years. I think we'll have a good year this year and really surprise folks by how much we have improved. I know one thing...... We aren't going to be giving up 60 or 70 points in any games this year.

I will bet the farm on it. You might get beat, but you will not get embarrassed...at least not by 60.  I am looking forward to ya'll slapping Ootlewah in the mouth. .Keep us posted. 

I will bet the farm on it. You might get beat, but you will not get embarrassed...at least not by 60. I am looking forward to ya'll slapping Ootlewah in the mouth. .Keep us posted.

Ooltewah will be a good measuring stick for us. If we can best them in the scrimmage we'll be in good shape. We used to have some battles with them back in the region 2 5A days. It will be exciting to go head to head with them even though its only a scrimmage.

Ooltewah has some real talent and size, I think they will be a tough test, but Coach will not stand for anyone on that field not pursuing the play. your are going to be tons better on defense , because he will put the waterboy in if that's what it takes to get people to tackle. I would say you play the Owls respectable or beat them you are headed in the right direction and I think you will start to capture some respect from some of your district foes. 

Ooltewah has some real talent and size, I think they will be a tough test, but Coach will not stand for anyone on that field not pursuing the play. your are going to be tons better on defense , because he will put the waterboy in if that's what it takes to get people to tackle. I would say you play the Owls respectable or beat them you are headed in the right direction and I think you will start to capture some respect from some of your district foes.

I think we already have most teams respect (besides Maryville and west) because we have given everyone else headaches even though we lose more often than not. It's all come down to a lack of discipline and an inability to buckle down on defense and make a big stop when we really needed one. I think that changes this hear and more of those close Heartbreakers will end up finishing in our favor.

I think we already have most teams respect (besides Maryville and west) because we have given everyone else headaches even though we lose more often than not. It's all come down to a lack of discipline and an inability to buckle down on defense and make a big stop when we really needed one. I think that changes this hear and more of those close Heartbreakers will end up finishing in our favor.

I think you are right on the money... the team will be well disciplined. Good form, great effort and solid fundamentals.. There will be no more same ole same ole. 

For the nay sayers and all the folks that said he would not coach a game... your order of crow is ready.... Go Govs.... Go Shad!!!!

http://www.dnj.com/story/news/2015/06/17/criminal-charges-blackman-football-investigation/28889113/

Hey Blaze....You and everyone else that I talked to from that area called this a long time ago and after talking with Shad one time I believed this would be the end result.  I am glad for Shad and his family that they put this to rest, it sure took them long enough.  You are still left with a big problem in Mrs. Justus...after some research on where she came from and what happened there and finding out who her dad is and what happened to him, it didn't take long to figure out this was a woman with an agenda and evidently that agenda hasn't just started.  There are a lot of great people and kids at Blackman, and for all of your sake, I hope she calms down and doesn't cause anymore trouble.

Hope to meet you and your son if you come up this fall, I don't visit here very much anymore, but if you guys do make a trip up here for a game this fall, make sure Shad introduces us.

Hey Blaze....You and everyone else that I talked to from that area called this a long time ago and after talking with Shad one time I believed this would be the end result.  I am glad for Shad and his family that they put this to rest, it sure took them long enough.  You are still left with a big problem in Mrs. Justus...after some research on where she came from and what happened there and finding out who her dad is and what happened to him, it didn't take long to figure out this was a woman with an agenda and evidently that agenda hasn't just started.  There are a lot of great people and kids at Blackman, and for all of your sake, I hope she calms down and doesn't cause anymore trouble.

Hope to meet you and your son if you come up this fall, I don't visit here very much anymore, but if you guys do make a trip up here for a game this fall, make sure Shad introduces us.

Jake it would be a real pleasure to meet you. I am hopeful we get away to see a couple games ..Playoff that is... I hope that the administration here is all on the same page now as we try to rebuild our program. I believe we have a good staff here and some great talent. I truly believe that you guys made a great hire and in a way God figured Shad had built this program up, and now he needed to move on to WB. I believe he will have the same results there. I wish you all the best and hope to meet you someday. 

Jake it would be a real pleasure to meet you. I am hopeful we get away to see a couple games ..Playoff that is... I hope that the administration here is all on the same page now as we try to rebuild our program. I believe we have a good staff here and some great talent. I truly believe that you guys made a great hire and in a way God figured Shad had built this program up, and now he needed to move on to WB. I believe he will have the same results there. I wish you all the best and hope to meet you someday. 

This is going to be a wild season in Blount County,I think all four high schools will be in the Playoffs.