William Blount 2015

Governm

Ok then I would stand corrected... I was thinking they were going to review and make changes after this season... I would love to see a little different system similar to what we had back in Texas.

Alot of people seem to think this set-up won't last more than 2 years.

It's really good to see that there are better reporters / writers in Knoxville vs Rutherford County. The DNJ could learn quite a bit. Not only about how to properly write an article, but how to not continue to "insinuate" that there is still possible wrong doing on Shad's part. Nice to see an article where Wayne Armstrong's idiotic comments aren't included as well! 

http://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/wb-s-philip-shadowens-won-t-face-charges-from-blackman/article_800bfd11-b248-5c09-b07e-ceffdfcbf4d4.html

• Upvote 1

It's really good to see that there are better reporters / writers in Knoxville vs Rutherford County. The DNJ could learn quite a bit. Not only about how to properly write an article, but how to not continue to "insinuate" that there is still possible wrong doing on Shad's part. Nice to see an article where Wayne Armstrong's idiotic comments aren't included as well! 

http://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/wb-s-philip-shadowens-won-t-face-charges-from-blackman/article_800bfd11-b248-5c09-b07e-ceffdfcbf4d4.html

The truth shall set you free... I know you Coach Shad  and his character should not have been drug through the mud. I am glad to see the truth as we already knew it