William Blount 2015

Governm

Accusations and insults being hurled freely and publicly. Further investigations and pending legal action. The question remains, will shad coach a game at wb? Add in the botched firing leading to rumors GQ leaving maryville and a percentage of alcoa fans unhappy with Rankin and his "offense from the 50s" means heritage is the most stable program in blount county. I guess hiring ruco coaches has turned blount county into "Rutherford east"

To answer your question. Yes, Shad will coach at WB. His part of this investigation is complete, regardless of what anyone else is trying to say. First I will say that I am not sure who Wayne Armstrong thinks I am, but I am not whoever this "Chris" person is. Secondly, I will admit that I acted like a 2 year old with my insult and I shouldn't have even brought up his name. Lastly, it is obvious that there are those on here who are fiercely loyal to Shad and those that hate him. Whatever, to each his own. But I think it's time we get back on the subject at hand which is WB football and how the team looks, and how the parents and fans on here are feeling about THAT! 

Johnny Lawerennce I'm about sick of your judge mental comments as well. I am Philips FRIEND way before a coach and if you want to rip me go ahead but I'm sick of Wayne Armstrong and his mouth and he of all people needs to know there are repercussions for his conduct. Everyone seems to be scared of him but not me. And if you ever want to question my coaching or my influence then go to William Blount and ask the defense what they think of me or better yet watch how hard they play. A coach on a website, I'm not a coach when my friend is attacked by an idiot.

Way to lead by example!! I hope your defense or any of the student athletes don't read this.

For 3 weeks I drove 3 hours for practice and stayed in hotel rooms away from my family so I can coach young men and convince them they are not losers but special. I dedicated myself to them and I get a stupid comment by you as to I shouldn't be there. What have you done for these men except ridicule their #1 fan and then insult me. I gave way beyond a normal asst. and cared about these young man. So yes one to many. I could care less about what you or Johnny or anyone in that matter. What William Blount needs is one less negative opinionated couch coach who complains and never does anything positive but point judgemental fingers at people for standing up for a friend and program.

For 3 weeks I drove 3 hours for practice and stayed in hotel rooms away from my family so I can coach young men and convince them they are not losers but special. I dedicated myself to them and I get a stupid comment by you as to I shouldn't be there. What have you done for these men except ridicule their #1 fan and then insult me. I gave way beyond a normal asst. and cared about these young man. So yes one to many. I could care less about what you or Johnny or anyone in that matter. What William Blount needs is one less negative opinionated couch coach who complains and never does anything positive but point judgemental fingers at people for standing up for a friend and program.

:roflolk:  If you were coaching at any of the other schools in this county the HC would tell you to take the train!

:roflolk: If you were coaching at any of the other schools in this county the HC would tell you to take the train.

Yes you are so knowledgable of every coach. You might be surprised how quick they tell you to take the train.

You would be suprised how well I know most of the coaches in Blount County. :popcorneater:

Edited by rebelwoman87