Milan BullDawgs vs Westview Chargers

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawgs looking for a little revenge in the first round game in Martin. Guessing Westview didn't see this rematch taking place so soon. Milan playing well over the last few weeks. My guess is Dawgs have great focus this week and take care of business. Westview with another early exit from the playoff picture. Bad break for the Chargers with the draw.

typical tssaa gate draw  game. neither should be playing each other this early. imo tssaa wants an early exit from milan while trying to draw a big gate. after last referee fiasco I don't look for milan to win a close one so dawgs need to jump on them hard and heavy and not let officials decide the game. no score or win predictions just hoping milan beats the crap out of them and shoves it in tssaa and week 6 officials face.

typical tssaa gate draw  game. neither should be playing each other this early. imo tssaa wants an early exit from milan while trying to draw a big gate. after last referee fiasco I don't look for milan to win a close one so dawgs need to jump on them hard and heavy and not let officials decide the game. no score or win predictions just hoping milan beats the crap out of them and shoves it in tssaa and week 6 officials face.

DITTO

If you want to believe that go ahead but there is no conspiracy by the TSSAA. They went by the guidelines that had been set and this is how the cards fell.

It's a new season and a new dat. Everyone starts with the same record.I believe some of these games ar predictable but you never know. Have seen and heard of some mighty strange games this year. I will throw this in since this is a Milan Westview thread. This game will come down to two factors. Who makes the least mistakes and wan'ts it more. Milan is very resilant and always tough and so is Westview. Good luck to both teams and may the best team win. I pray for two things during the playoffs. No serious injuries and officials that call the game fairly (?).now my predictions for what they are worth. 

Camden at home against Lewis Co.  Camden wins

Westview at home against Milan  ? a toss up

Hickman at home against Manassas  Hickman close game

Waverly at home agaunst Fairley  Waverly should win easily

Will wait until we see how the first games play out

Good luck to all

If you want to believe that go ahead but there is no conspiracy by the TSSAA. They went by the guidelines that had been set and this is how the cards fell.

tssaa has and always done exactly what they want. Its a money thing to them and they have their favorites. they Like a high school sports mafia. But like i said it's jmo. I would expect you to back them because everyone knows you're the football guru in tennessee. Lol!

tssaa has and always done exactly what they want. Its a money thing to them and they have their favorites. they Like a high school sports mafia. But like i said it's jmo. I would expect you to back them because everyone knows you're the football guru in tennessee. Lol!

exactly who do u think the bulldogs should be playing???   what would ur class 3a quad 4 look like...i am very curious