Gallatin vs Springfield

GWAVE1

Gallatin will HAVE to bring their A game this week without a doubt. Springfield has proven this year that they are on par with everyone else with talent. Gallatin had better be ready bottom line!!!!!!

Here it is in a nutshell. If Gallatin wins then it is redemption from that week 1 loss. If they lose then Springfield without a shred of doubt is a better team. No excuses.

Hopefully this game turns out the same way as the previous game this year between these two teams! Everyone once again is predicting a Green Wave victory, and done day rather easily at that. I think it will be a far closer and more competitive game than many think. Springfield is due to play a good game again, and no better time than tonight. Looking forward to an excellent high school Friday night at Boyce Smith Field tonight. Safe travels to the Wave faithful, and enjoy the Catfish House and/or The Depot. No finer restaurants around!

Hopefully this game turns out the same way as the previous game this year between these two teams! Everyone once again is predicting a Green Wave victory, and done day rather easily at that. I think it will be a far closer and more competitive game than many think. Springfield is due to play a good game again, and no better time than tonight. Looking forward to an excellent high school Friday night at Boyce Smith Field tonight. Safe travels to the Wave faithful, and enjoy the Catfish House and/or The Depot. No finer restaurants around!

Good luck tonight, JL.We have developed some good CoachT friends from Gallatin over the years, but none as close as the Commish and you.. Wouldn't it be neat if all of our 10AAA teams could win tonight though I doubt that Jacket fans will be cheering too much for Rossview. It seems like only yesterday that posters on these threads constantly chatted about the weakness of 10AAA-- you don't see that much anymore.

GO JACKETS and GO BIG RED

Good luck tonight, JL.We have developed some good CoachT friends from Gallatin over the years, but none as close as the Commish and you.. Wouldn't it be neat if all of our 10AAA teams could win tonight though I doubt that Jacket fans will be cheering too much for Rossview. It seems like only yesterday that posters on these threads constantly chatted about the weakness of 10AAA-- you don't see that much anymore.

GO JACKETS and GO BIG RED

Much appreciated OD, and you are spot on in regard to Rossview. I think I can speak for the Commish on this as well in that it would not hurt our feelings if Central scored enough tonight on Rossview to have a running clock in the second half.