South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

From what I know about Clay we have a good chance of winning.  I think the mindset of our boys was at its lowest last night, but I also think beating Jasper was a monkey on their back...put there mainly by us.  But with that pressure gone I think we'll see a new team.  We don't have any Wigfall's, Sisco's, or Mitchell's, or an OL line to match, so I don't know if we'll get past Copper Basin, but I think we'll give them a better game than we gave Jasper.

Also, as I said on the Jasper thread, I don't see Jasper going all the way.  They're good, but not that good.

I agree D60!

I am having a hard time understanding why 5 and 12 are not playing significate minutes. I never try to coach but a big dummy like me can see there is talent on the bench. Wasted talent. Someone please explain this to me.

I agree pegleg it would at least give 7 and 42 a break they play every down offense and defense. If there's problems off the field in practice or else where why are they even dressing out. My thoughts are if they are dressed out and on the sideline they should be getting some snaps there too talented to be standing on the sidelines