South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

Barney, your lying Murphy didnt even come to the game last night. What kind of mess is this?

I wish Murph had come dressed up as the exorcist.  SP does well when he dresses up like that.  Murph dressed up like the exorcist at the SP - Jo Byrns game and SP won.  You think I am joking but I am not.  Jo Byrns is the Devils. 

From what I know about Clay we have a good chance of winning.  I think the mindset of our boys was at its lowest last night, but I also think beating Jasper was a monkey on their back...put there mainly by us.  But with that pressure gone I think we'll see a new team.  We don't have any Wigfall's, Sisco's, or Mitchell's, or an OL line to match, so I don't know if we'll get past Copper Basin, but I think we'll give them a better game than we gave Jasper.

Also, as I said on the Jasper thread, I don't see Jasper going all the way.  They're good, but not that good.

From what I know about Clay we have a good chance of winning. I think the mindset of our boys was at its lowest last night, but I also think beating Jasper was a monkey on their back...put there mainly by us. But with that pressure gone I think we'll see a new team. We don't have any Wigfall's, Sisco's, or Mitchell's, or an OL line to match, so I don't know if we'll get past Copper Basin, but I think we'll give them a better game than we gave Jasper.

Also, as I said on the Jasper thread, I don't see Jasper going all the way. They're good, but not that good.

There isn't a lot of good 1A or 2A teams so don't be surprised if Marion wins advances deep.

There isn't a lot of good 1A or 2A teams so don't be surprised if Marion wins advances deep.

There may not be that many good 1-A or 2-A teams in the east but there are several in the west. West will win both 1-A and 2-A titles this year and for the most part in 1-A the west will be stronger than the east for years to come. To many good 2-A programs dropping to 1-a out west.