Grundy at McMinn Central

DelTavian

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folks might be upset because we're a 7 seed and Bledsoe who we beat is 6. The fact that we have no quality wins (wins over teams with winning records) is what knocks us down to that spot and gives us the longest road trip in the quad.

Del....Been awhile since the Chargers and Jackets have squared off. You and I remember some good games both in the regular and the post seasons.

McMinn Central has found the spark once again.  Defense looked to be back on track.  Offensively just playing smash mouth football.  Made many mistakes Friday against a solid Chatt Central team and still found a way to win.  Looked really strong in the 4th qt.  I see the Chargers holding their own in this game.  Grundy will bring their best, but I think the Chargers will just be too much.

The teams that Grundy has beat this year are a combined 12 and 38. They have not won a game against a team with a winning record in four years and that won't change this week.

McMinn Central 52

Grundy Country 19

This is the playoffs where anything can happen.  This is however the first year in a while I have felt good about our boys chances.  Game is at 7:00EST and looks like a dry field.  I still hold to the Chargers will win this one if they play with the intensity seen in the 4th qtr. of Chatt Central game.

This is the playoffs where anything can happen.  This is however the first year in a while I have felt good about our boys chances.  Game is at 7:00EST and looks like a dry field.  I still hold to the Chargers will win this one if they play with the intensity seen in the 4th qtr. of Chatt Central game.

I like our chances in the first two rounds this year.