tssaa 2a playoff bracket

BDF36

Once again, know what TSSAA says but don't agree with it. It is allowed to disagree with our governing body. Don't agree with rewarding teams in a district for what those above did to get them banned. Under this rule, if Wayne Co. & Loretto had been banned in the same way Collinwood & Perry Co. would be in the playoffs with 1-9 & 2-8 records. Course it was a rule that benefitted TCA.

Vic, 

Why don't you explain to me how Carver and BTW getting into the playoffs befefits TCA as it is McKenzie who will play the winner of that game.  TCA gets the Trenton and Huntingdon winner. 

As your team was only 6-4, I'd say that the current playoff plan benefited YOUR team in making the show this season.  I would not complain too much.  The new system will not be as good as what we have this season.

Reitzie, applied properly yes, applied fairly no.  No way its fair for TCA that I have no love for to have to play winner of Trenton 7/3 or Huntingdon 6/4 perennial powerhouse vs McKenzie the #2 seed playing winner of 2 teams that got in by default with 4/6 records that are never in the playoffs.  TCA should have got the winner of the 4/6 teams and Mckenzie should be playing winner of Trenton & Huntingdon as TCA earned the #1 seed and should have had the easiest road by common sense approach, but there is no common sense in TSSAA or Government these days.  But anyway you look at it Mckenzie has 2 buys and TCA gets tough game round 2.

Vic, 

Why don't you explain to me how Carver and BTW getting into the playoffs befefits TCA as it is McKenzie who will play the winner of that game.  TCA gets the Trenton and Huntingdon winner. 

As I said earlier, not taking away anything from Huntingdon, Peabody, or McKenzie, the rematch with Adamsville would've been a round earlier in the quarterfinals if they both get that far. The mention of TCA was only because I couldn't figure out why I was being replied to so curtly about my opinion on the TSSAA rule allowing BTW/Carver in the playoffs. It obviously benefitted McKenzie the most directly. I still stand by my opinion that teams finishing 3rd/4th in their districts should not be rewarded for the misconduct of fellow district members.

Guest Fall101

Everyone better lookout for Oneida! That D of theirs is straight up STINGY!! Ranked 3rd in the entire state!! You know what they say Defense wins championships! Gonna be a fun couple weeks up at the Reservation!!