Oakland-Blackman rematch Nov. 21

nrgrizzlies

B S

If I don't pull for Oakland why have I been to so many of their games.  Why do I know which of their ballplayers in both football and baseball lived in northwest Rutherford County (Rock Springs area, etc.) and rode the "out of zone" bus whether or not they were in the I.B. - ?

Looks like you don't have a clue.  By the way, my family also knows kids who were very good football players at BHS and went to a number of their games too. (Both regular season and playoffs including the one that I-train had almost 200 yards rushing in the first half vs. Franklin before leaving with concussion symptoms or whatever it was).

Again, you are clueless as to who I pull for or how much I have pulled for them.

So you are pulling for a team you are openly admitting that cheats?

B S

If I don't pull for Oakland why have I been to so many of their games.  Why do I know which of their ballplayers in both football and baseball lived in northwest Rutherford County (Rock Springs area, etc.) and rode the "out of zone" bus whether or not they were in the I.B. - ?

Looks like you don't have a clue.  By the way, my family also knows kids who were very good football players at BHS and went to a number of their games too. (Both regular season and playoffs including the one that I-train had almost 200 yards rushing in the first half vs. Franklin before leaving with concussion symptoms or whatever it was).

Again, you are clueless as to who I pull for or how much I have pulled for them.

Don't get so defensive.....so you've pulled for 3 teams now.  No biggie, it's a free country.  I just find it funny.  You start off as a Lavergne fan, then you are the biggest (maybe only) Stewie (as you call them) fan on the board, and now you are magically an Oakland fan.  I wonder if there are any players on Oakland's team that were at Stewarts Creek last year, and just maybe had an older brother that played for Lavergne......might be a good research project for somebody with more time on there hands than I do.

Oakland was under capacity for years.  Students were not required to take I B classes.  There is nothing "cheating" about that.  Anybody who didn't want to attend Smyrna or LaVergne could get a transcript sent to the OHS office and if the school felt they were strong academically and didn't cause trouble, they had the option to transfer.  Many of them didn't even play sports.  

Again, you have shown a lean toward not having a clue.  

A better question might be why don't you pull for the other teams in the district when they play outsiders in the playoffs?  You seem to not make much sense.  I pulled for BHS lots of time both in the regular season and playoffs and sat on that side and endured the "singing" of a number of different "karaoke girls" as people have called them.

Edited by nrgrizzlies

A whole lotta , coulda , shoulda, woulda going on in these threads. Very simply put there is a game one for everybody we've mentioned. We could all simply guess who is going on and who is going home and probably get most of them right,but rest assured we would call one of them wrong. That's why we play them all. Even the great big 900 pound Gorilla (Maryville) sitting in the room could go out before the quarters. While it is not likely, these teams are comprised of young men who poured it out for the last 9-10 years starting in pee wee football, representing their city, the school and family and yep someone is gonna miss a tackle, field goal or assignment and it will cost the game. Try not to forget when you talk about being great or sucking you have punched that kid and what he has done in the gut. Not everybody is going home a winner and we keep score because in life it matters.I know we can't all get the "good job trophy", and I agree with some of the predictions. But at a minimum I am gonna show the teams the respect they deserve for getting this far. There are a lot of schools that have moved on to Basketball, and I am glad we are still playing for the Gold Ball .

Go Blaze

Well put, some understand what it means to show class.....

Oakland was under capacity for years.  Students were not required to take I B classes.  There is nothing "cheating" about that.  Anybody who didn't want to attend Smyrna or LaVergne could get a transcript sent to the OHS office and if the school felt they were strong academically and didn't cause trouble, they had the option to transfer.  Many of them didn't even play sports.  

Again, you have shown a lean toward not having a clue.  

A better question might be why don't you pull for the other teams in the district when they play outsiders in the playoffs?  You seem to not make much sense.  I pulled for BHS lots of time both in the regular season and playoffs and sat on that side and endured the "singing" of a number of different "karaoke girls" as people have called them.

Where have I not cheered for district teams playing outsiders in the playoffs.  I don't remember saying anything like that...but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.  I would have felt bad myself if I had cheered for Lavergne all those years and then trying to work up the courage to cheer for good old Stewie.....I guess that was even too much for you as that one didn't last long.  Good luck to your son, daughter, neighbor, or whoever it is that goes to Oakland now.

Or you could get off your high horse and mind your own business about who supports which school(s).  You do know this is the last year kids from the rezoned area could be "grandfathered" to stay at BHS and will now all be going to Stew Creek in the future. Permanently barring another rezoning?  

No, on the other hand you are so clueless, you probably didn't know that either.  My advice for you is 1) get a clue AND 2) get a life.  You are a waste of bandwidth on this forum. 

Or you could get off your high horse and mind your own business about who supports which school(s).  You do know this is the last year kids from the rezoned area could be "grandfathered" to stay at BHS and will now all be going to Stew Creek in the future. Permanently barring another rezoning?  

No, on the other hand you are so clueless, you probably didn't know that either.  My advice for you is 1) get a clue AND 2) get a life.  You are a waste of bandwidth on this forum. 

Hmmmm, apparantly I struck a nerve.

I am VERY well aware of the zoning rules, thank you.  What do the zoning rules at Blackman have to do with you? 

1) I have a clue

2) I have and love my life

Your mindless drivel has been the waste on these boards for far too long.

My advice to you.  #1.  Actually pick a team, and support that team.  It's ok to cheer on the other county schools as well.  #2.  Quit posting your inflamatory, antagonistic crap that nobody but you wants to hear.  Instead post positive messages in support of whatever team you choose in step #1.  Thanks and have a nice day.

#1) I plan to pull for OHS in the playoffs.  You would know that if you were less reading and comprehension impaired.

#2) My positive message of the day is this: Oakland is going to win big vs. MJ.  

#3) The more you post, the more obvious it becomes you are without a clue or a life.

I've been posting on here since 2006, if you don't like it, that's your tough luck.

Say, friend.  That reminds me.  I went to game at your stadium that season.  LaVergne 52 - Blackman 10

Thanks a have a really, really nice day.

#1) I plan to pull for OHS in the playoffs.  You would know that if you were less reading and comprehension impaired.

#2) My positive message of the day is this: Oakland is going to win big vs. MJ.  

#3) The more you post, the more obvious it becomes you are without a clue or a life.

I've been posting on here since 2006, if you don't like it, that's your tough luck.

Say, friend.  That reminds me.  I went to game at your stadium that season.  LaVergne 52 - Blackman 10

Thanks a have a really, really nice day.

I generally stay out of business that does not pertain to me, however this garbage thread that you continue to drive has little to no point. But here is what I got from your all of threads

1.) Great I am glad you have a life 

2.) If zoning and who is going where is your thing post it on the Rutherford County school chat room..No one here cares. 

3.) Glad to see you not only support the teams with messages , but actually go to the games Riverdale, Mt Juliet and Stewart's Creek.... Congrats! World traveler

4.) I agree that MT Juliet will have a really tough game and is not likely to win,however it might be closer than we think. And yep... Cane ridge "could" be in for a long night too 

Now here is what I really don't get. You seem to thrive on calling folks Gay or insinuating that they might need feminine products if they call you out or have an opinion that varies from yours. Why is that?  You also focus in on one person who you think you can bully. Is that because you were the kid that never got picked to play kickball, or because you didn't make the team that you carry all the resentment? Maybe you never played the game? Maybe you did and the only play you ever ran in your life was the trap... you know the one where open your trap and keep running it! 

I don't recall anywhere in the agreement of terms when creating an account that said you have to agree with anyone, or everyone for that matter. Nothing stated if you live in Rutherford county you had to root for players from your county in any and all circumstances. 

I have 4 kids in the school system and yep 3 are and will be going to play ball in the Blackman. So I am as entrenched as it gets. Go Blaze!!!

So if you wanna know where I stand on the games 

I have it Blackman ..(of course)

Riverdale .. much closer than last week but still likely to win.

Oakland by 7

Lavergne by a bunch

Now,  don't like me- I am already over it,  wanna run your mouth- knock yourself out. The only person finding entertainment wisdom or information in your words is you. But then again just like the little yappy dog who barks in the mirror ... only the dog in the mirror is intimidated.