Rd 1- Dresden vs Humbolt

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well, it been back and forth these last few playoff games, Dresden beat them at their place, then Vikings returned the favor winning at Lions den. Now back to Humbolt it goes. Who will win? Both teams have seemed amazing in some games, and not so good in others. Records have us evenly matched, can't say there's a home field advantage either, so yeah, I guess whoever wants it the most will win. Of course I say it will be the Lions, but betcha not everyone agrees with me. Ha! No injuries, hope both teams hit on all eight cylinders and its a good, close contest. ... uhmm, actually, :) I hope Vikings mess up and Dresden mercy rules them. lol.

Edited by hevyrevy1611

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it been back and forth these last few playoff games, Dresden beat them at their place, then Vikings returned the favor winning at Lions den. Now back to Humbolt it goes. Who will win? Both teams have seemed amazing in some games, and not so good in others. Records have us evenly matched, can't say there's a home field advantage either, so yeah, I guess whoever wants it the most will win. Of course I say it will be the Lions, but betcha not everyone agrees with me. Ha! No injuries, hope both teams hit on all eight cylinders and its a good, close contest. ... uhmm, actually, :) I hope Vikings mess up and Dresden mercy rules them. lol.

Your mercy rule prediction will not be that far off. Dresden wins by 4 td's.

No bye week boys get fired up to kick some tail. Show everyone that you guys deserve to be a higher seed. Role through to get to uc and then give them all you got. Whether we beat Humboldt or not keave it all on the field. No regrets. When you get your parents age don't have the well if I did this or what if I what have done that. Show you want to be on the field and I know we will be winners.!