Chattanooga Central vs. Livingston Academy: week one of state playoffs

Harrisonhellcat

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People in the east tend to always think they are better than these uppercumberland teams, but I think you will have yours eyes opened with how good this LA team is... From everything I have seen and heard they played as bad as a team could play in their only loss and was only a td away from the W...... I might just be an 8aa homer, but i got a gut feeling that my tigers pull one over on another chatt team as well....

No one thinks they're better or anything, just stating facts.

LA put up 50 points per game on teams in their area. They played one Chattanooga team, Hixson, got beat, so it had to be a BAD game for them, didn't it?

Sounds like Upper Cumberland teams might not be all that good, huh? Be careful,Funk runs a lot like the Hixson backs, but LA just had a bad game!?! Go Pounders!

I'm almost sure they put up 34 on a hixson team that destroyed your pounders, but idk I'm just going by facts? Idk though outside of the hixson game they're d had looked pretty good holding power house CAK (from the real east tn) to 14 points.... Like I said I may be an 8aa homer but I belive you will be surprised with these teams.... 8aa sent all but 2 to the playoffs...so we will see

Edited by DCTigersFanoftheYear

the truth about hixson central game. Central fumbled it something like 5 times and threw 2 int...one in the last 20 seconds for a pick 6 that made the score look a lot worse than it was.  Central drove the field all night but found a way to fumble it often.  hixson scored off turnover on the central 12 yard line once also.  that all being said a lose is a lose. we had a bad game  when playing hixson too! 

this game will be pretty much about the Central offense and the LA defense.  if central can score a few and move it well enough to keep the defense out of bad field position AND not fumble it, Central will have a really good shot to win this one. i look for this game to be more like a 20-14 game.

Edited by fishheadspin