KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

sorry, but you get the point

I will send you the USMC quideboook

the AD/Principle at SC would not even make his coaches play their District soccer games, so the soccer field is definately not the place for em...one can only assume how much support KC was really getting when he needed it

Parents can screw up any sport

Y'all got a great draw for your new district. That should make it much easier to get coaches interested in the job. A decent coach and you all win the district next year.

I really like it and here is why!  

#1 - No more privates to contend with and the want too be's as well!  

#2 - gate money all of us in the valley know from basketball & baseball a couple of those schools in Reg.3 may bring all ten to fifteen fans with them while I would expect that those county schools we have been placed with in Reg. 4 all likely travel really well. 

#3 - This should allow the rivalry/money games to continue which is something that I was seriously expecting to be in trouble of continuing.   Now all those games with Bledsoe, Marion, South Pitt. & Whitwell depending on how the schedules are worked should be able to keep going.  

Unless York is able to petition to be moved back.  I would like for SCHS to finish out the 5 games on the schedule with Bledsoe, Marion, South Pitt. & Whitwell and then try and add a team from Reg.3-4A say one of the following Chattanooga Central, Cumberland Co., East Hamilton, Hixson, Stone Memorial

Y'all got a great draw for your new district. That should make it much easier to get coaches interested in the job. A decent coach and you all win the district next year.

Not s fast. Upperman has 66 of 74 kids back and playing in the second round of playoffs. DC was a 4a schools who just barely got in 3a...and has a heck of a returning qb who will be a jr. Smith Co is a traditional power in 3a. Sequatchie won't win the region in 2015.

How about a coach that can't be bought with under the table deals. One that has some morality about him, that knows talent when he see's it and not whose parents or grandparents are throwing money at the quarterback club and buying team meals. We will never have a winning team as long as we are playing the name/money game.

I know there was some push to bring in the hometown guy ,Brandon Johnson, in when Ken got the job. Family is prominent in the area, well liked from all accounts and would more than likely would like to bring the grandkids home to the farm. Would the Sequatchie faithful be supportive of this option or are they wanting to start completely over with someone with no ties? Feedback??