Franklin County Rebels head coach relieved

delusional32

Look at the Crimson Tide.  They hired Lane Kiffin to win.  Giving the boys that play the game the best shot to be successful is the top priority.  McCurry would give them that chance.  They say that he does a good job in the classroom.

As a coach, you also have to be able to command a locker room. McCurry can win games no doubt, but there are coaches that are just as good that havent done some of the shady stuff he has done. Quite frankly, he is lucky to still have a job after what happened at Marion Co. 

The way I understand the Jasper situation was that two adults painted things on the fieldhouse.  McCurry was not one of them.  You might say someine told them to do that. Maybe but the adults that painted things on the fieldhouse are the responsible ones.  These things have gone on since football rivarlies started. Army steals Navy's Goat, Navy steals Army's mule.  Turn the heat up in the visitors locker room on a hot night.  Cold showers for visitors.  Send dead flowers to the other team.  Homecoming parades displaying things about the other team.  Painting things on the field house might not be right but no bodly harm occured and I don't think anyone was marked for life over it.  Actually it was kinda funny. 

Edited by AlltimeVOL

The way I understand the Jasper situation was that two adults painted things on the fieldhouse.  McCurry was not one of them.  You might say someine told them to do that. Maybe but the adults that painted things on the fieldhouse are the responsible ones.  These things have gone on since football rivarlies started. Army steals Navy's Goat, Navy steals Army's mule.  Turn the heat up in the visitors locker room on a hot night.  Cold showers for visitors.  Send dead flowers to the other team.  Homecoming parades displaying things about the other team.  Painting things on the field house might not be right but no bodly harm occured and I don't think anyone was marked for life over it.  Actually it was kinda funny. 

They defaced their own fieldhouse to make it look like South Pitt did it and got busted having playbooks from other opponents. That goes beyond the typical teenager shenanigans. Keyword teenager. 2 grown men who were assistants under McCurry did that. I wouldnt trust McCurry to do the right thing when it was 2 of his own guys doing this. Marion Co. self-reported another TSSAA violation previous to that incident that happened under McCurry. Lets not forget the DUI that he tried to keep hidden from Crockett County as well. 

I could name off several coaches that could win at FC without compromising the program as a whole. 

can we be real about mac mccurry? after what he was a part of at mchs he should have been brought up on ethics charges and had his teaching credential revoked for life. if you are a fchs fan or a parent do you want this mentoring your child? if so you have some serious serious problems down in winchester my friends. not only that just "google" his name...he has been a pirraha everywhere he has been...you guys been sniffing the fumes from the jack daniels plant...

Edited by broadcaster54

can we be real about mac mccurry? after what he was a part of at mchs he should have been brought up on ethics charges and had his teaching credential revoked for life. if you are a fchs fan or a parent do you want this mentoring your child? if so you have some serious serious problems down in winchester my friends. not only that just "google" his name...he has been a pirraha everywhere he has been...you guys been sniffing the fumes from the jack daniels plant...

Name 3 proven coaches willing to take this coaching grave yard? And are they hiring a minister or a football coach? How many teachers you think live pure lives? Get real!

Everybody falls short. Outstanding coach, great motivator and great teacher. There are many, many coaches who have made mistakes. Every place Coach Mac has been his former players have  ALWAYS came to support him. Even all the way to Ripley,MS. He treated us with great respect . 

He would transform the program. I think its important to know all the facts on people. It's a very important hire for FC. Coach Mac is a FC grad and he will fill that big empty stadium and stop the exodus of players to that team up the road.

(pirraha)? I can't find that word on google. What does that mean?