Rd 2 - Marion Co vs. Jackson Co

TowerDawg

I am not naive enough to say we will hold on to Ross long term, but I wouldn't think he would leave for a program like franklin co. He can and will eventually do way better than theirs. Hopefully he falls in love with Marion county though. He turned down a way higher paying gig to take this one so I am not sure it is all about money either. Maybe eventually it will be.

Back to the game, if Jackson county was hoping Marion would overlook them it sounds as though they have messed that up. Seems like lots of trash talking on social media from what I have been told. On a brighter note, it is a good thing we aren't playing them at their place. Word is that they haven't lost a home playoff game in 33+ years..........

LMBO

If you are the QB please make sure and talk to us before Friday. You might not be able to type by Saturday. Once more. I am not a Marion fan, but this won't be close. Marion has played a soft schedule, but they have played 7 or 8 teams better than Jackson County this season.

Man, everyone is really riding MC's jock strap.   I have been fortunate enough to see a lot of 2A football this year.   Got to watch Marion and Jackson Co.   It is going to be a tougher match-up than anyone on here is predicting.  Can it get out of hand?  Absolutely.   Will it?  I am not sure.

Edited by STcoach87

Man, everyone is really riding MC's jock strap. I have been fortunate enough to see a lot of 2A football this year. Got to watch Marion and Jackson Co. It is going to be a tougher match-up than anyone on here is predicting. Can it get out of hand? Absolutely. Will it? I am not sure.

if it doesn't get way out it hand it's because Ross chose for it not too. I just took another look at your schedule. Watertown shutting you out and several other teams holding you to1 score doesn't bode well for you. Edited by TheAmbassador

if it doesn't get way out it hand it's because Ross chose for it not too. I just took another look at your schedule. Watertown shutting you out and several other teams holding you to1 score doesn't bode well for you.

Well, what you may also not know is that the starting QB and RB, who also play DB, were taken out during the Upperman game.  (Which JC was winning until then).   They didn't get back until Gordonsville.   Watertown was playing for a shot at the playoffs on Senior night, at their last home game.   This is tough for any team to overcome, not just JC vs Watertown.

Alright Mr. Ambassador if I were you I would feel like one weak back #### putting down a group of high school kids like you have. To not be a Marion County fan you sure ride the programs dick like a mechanical bull. We in JC take a lot of pride in our program and our boys have a lot of heart, so if you think we're just gonna lay down you have another darn thing coming. You have stated that you haven't even seen JC play a game this year so you should've just shut the heck up a long #### time ago. Win, Lose, or Draw. I'm sure you're still gonna get to tickle Coach Ross's pickle since that seems to be all you gotta say about it. I think this game is decided by no more than 2 possessions. GO BIG BLUE

I assume this is the type of language they teach in Gainesboro as well? Facts are facts and you simply can't stay close to this Marion team. No disrespect intended.