Rd 2 - Marion Co vs. Jackson Co

TowerDawg

So would you say that Jackson co is better than sequatchie county? I have heard comparisons to Grundy with the blue devils.

I think JC defense is better than Dunlap, offensively similar.   I will say that I have not seen a ST like JC in a long time.  They do not have a great return but they get after the block opportunities and play solid in coverage.  

Don't count out their K/P either, he is having a great year.

Why would they be lucky to play JC?   You act like this is a scrub game.  JC is in the playoffs because they earned it, same as any other team.   You never count a team out or overlook an opponent.   

I hope the JC team does read all this, because you MC fans are adding fuel to a fire MC may not be able to put out.

I don't think JC is a scrub team but I do believe you may be outmatched. I hope it is a close game honestly. I just don't see them coming into Jasper and upsetting the Warriors.

If you want to talk about adding fuel to the fire from what our players have told me about some stuff on twitter from JC and Gordonsville dogging our team that may be the fire that needs no fuel.

Why would they be lucky to play JC? You act like this is a scrub game. JC is in the playoffs because they earned it, same as any other team. You never count a team out or overlook an opponent.

I hope the JC team does read all this, because you MC fans are adding fuel to a fire MC may not be able to put out.

All these smack talkers are pirate fans from up the road JC is a worthy opponent or they wouldnt be in the second round..we hope its a great game I dont see a blowout

Why would they be lucky to play JC?   You act like this is a scrub game.  JC is in the playoffs because they earned it, same as any other team.   You never count a team out or overlook an opponent.   

Just overlook this cat st, he is a former warrior who has sold out and took his son to a different school. Then, I'm guessing is jealous because jr is practicing bball while mc seemingly hasn't missed a beat. Then the nerve to get on here and start coaching rumors and throw mud at whomever he can. Line is terrible, qb can't throw, Zeman is all we have. Nice try but I guess you should have changed your screen name I guess. Come on up for the next three Fridays hopefully and watch the warriors roll into cookeville hf3

Just overlook this cat st, he is a former warrior who has sold out and took his son to a different school. Then, I'm guessing is jealous because jr is practicing bball while mc seemingly hasn't missed a beat. Then the nerve to get on here and start coaching rumors and throw mud at whomever he can. Line is terrible, qb can't throw, Zeman is all we have. Nice try but I guess you should have changed your screen name I guess. Come on up for the next three Fridays hopefully and watch the warriors roll into cookeville hf3

Bingo.

The fire department is only a block away ,so we'll get it put out LOL