Rd 2 - Marion Co vs. Jackson Co

TowerDawg

I forgot purple power u are expert too. If I am correct you use to block for me back in the day. Never once did I say yall missed him or anything like that. Just ever one has text him when they get beat so that is kind of throwing mud. Just have your new principal sign the contract and we play yall in the spring. Yall can come down and play baseball to but everyone knows how that wld turn out. All I said was without 1 and 21 having great playoffs it will be tough to win

I forgot purple power u are expert too. If I am correct you use to block for me back in the day. Never once did I say yall missed him or anything like that. Just ever one has text him when they get beat so that is kind of throwing mud. Just have your new principal sign the contract and we play yall in the spring. Yall can come down and play baseball to but everyone knows how that wld turn out. All I said was without 1 and 21 having great playoffs it will be tough to win

Nope. Wrong! I did something you couldn't do. Win in Nashville.

Yea great guess jr is playing b ball plus going to LA tech for visit next week. Not to bad for a JR

If that's true that is something to be very proud of.

But not matter where he played he would've gotten the same visit and attention. The only difference now is timing, he has the opportunity to go on that visit a bit earlier while his buddies are playing for something money couldnt buy

If that's true that is something to be very proud of.

But not matter where he played he would've gotten the same visit and attention. The only difference now is timing, he has the opportunity to go on that visit a bit earlier while his buddies are playing for something money couldnt buy

Touche' 5th

Yea u are rite we didnt win in nashville but that is another story. So if u won in nashville had to be on the 90 team. My bad thought u were someone else. He is going for both at la tech. Went to uab last

week and go to cincy dec 15th for baseball

Should be proud to get those opportunities. He keeps after it he will land somewhere.

Yea u are rite we didnt win in nashville but that is another story. So if u won in nashville had to be on the 90 team. My bad thought u were someone else. He is going for both at la tech. Went to uab last week and go to cincy dec 15th for baseball

Never said anything bad about the boy. I always checked stats on Saturdays for him and glad he did great. It just seemed like you were taking shots with some of your posts (go back and read them again) Doesn't matter anyway I guess we will trudge along with this white boy speed.

Edited by PurplePower68