Can The Tornadoes Stop The Lion's Roar? UC/DRESDEN RD2

BigSwo

expect a good game tomorrow night.  Will definitely be very cold but wind should not be too bad.  The cold weather should not bother our senior led UC team.  Did not bother them too much last year in the state champ game when it was in the 20's with rain and sleet coming down pretty hard. 

I am sure Dresden has improved from our last game.  I just want our UC team to be physical, compete, and limit fumbles.  If we can do this, we'll be pretty tough to beat.

I agree totally

Who thinks this game dictates the future of Dresden HC? Rumors are flying with him and other larger schools, in the mid-state. This could just be talking heads, but if he does win, he might stay for a longer period of time.   

I have my opinion and most already know what it is. I've said all along coach Rang wont be at Dresden very long at all. He came to Dresden to clear his record from his little incident last year and the powers that be didn't want to give Hodge the job. Sounded to me like a marriage of convenience, both parties get what they want for one year. In doing this the powers that be hurt the football program. Take a look at the stands in Dresden this year, and compare them to last year. Look at the city of Dresden in playoff week this year and compare to last year. He signed a 1 year contract and is renting a house, not buying one. Granted I think he could do very well at Dresden for the next three years but I would bet he isn't on the sidelines for the Lion's next year. Just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like......... 

• Upvote 1

I think Coach Rang has done a grest job eith the team. No matter who the coach was this year I think the records would have been very similar. The stands nit being full would be because we went 5-5 regular season. I also think if Dresden would have played first playoff game at home there would have been a really good crowd. If Coach Rang does leave after this year I would say thank you for being our coach for the year.

Got another great show lined up for Today on The Friday Main Event!

I've got Giles County Head Coach Walt Smith scheduled to discuss his team and their chances at another run to Cookeville.

Next, Darren Bowling, Union City Head Coach will join me to talk some Golden Tornado Football

I'll have Jon Neil of River City Sports on to discuss all the Quad 1 and 2 games in Each Class.

Brandon Shields who is the Sports Editor for the Jackson Sun joins us in the second hour to discuss all the games for Quads 3 and 4 in each class. 

We'll pick winners and these insiders will give you facts about the games you probably weren't aware of!

Join us each Friday at 4:00 Pm (central) on The Ticket Radio.  You can stream us at theticketradio.com

Follow us on Twitter @TennesseeSports

Alright Tornadoes it's GAME DAY. Come out firing on all cylinders. Hit em hard and often. Put your foot on the gas and don't let up. It's time for some UC PLAYOFF FOOTBALL. I am so ready for this game I can hardly wait. It's time to Compete, Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. GO TORNADOES! !!!!!!!!!!

I have my opinion and most already know what it is. I've said all along coach Rang wont be at Dresden very long at all. He came to Dresden to clear his record from his little incident last year and the powers that be didn't want to give Hodge the job. Sounded to me like a marriage of convenience, both parties get what they want for one year. In doing this the powers that be hurt the football program. Take a look at the stands in Dresden this year, and compare them to last year. Look at the city of Dresden in playoff week this year and compare to last year. He signed a 1 year contract and is renting a house, not buying one. Granted I think he could do very well at Dresden for the next three years but I would bet he isn't on the sidelines for the Lion's next year. Just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like......... 

OK YSO, if it is true. Who is patrolling the Lion sideline next year.

I think Coach Rang has done a grest job eith the team. No matter who the coach was this year I think the records would have been very similar. The stands nit being full would be because we went 5-5 regular season. I also think if Dresden would have played first playoff game at home there would have been a really good crowd. If Coach Rang does leave after this year I would say thank you for being our coach for the year.

I agree with you Pac12. The only game I believe Hodge (either of them) would have won was McKenzie, and I think we wouldn't have been beat as bad by Trenton or Westview but still a loss is a loss.  This year was going to be 5-5 or 6-4 no matter who coached the team because of our youth. Coach Rang is a great coach who is at Dresden short term. Didn't help him having to work with a, for the most part, new coaching staff either. This years seniors have done their part and hopefully can work up one last miracle.