Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

Stupid?????......have you read your post on here????? Seriously????.....you obviously missed the class on dont open your suk to answer a question unless your flytrap was honeyed up ....but being the typical and very classy Alcoa fan you are; your inability to stop diarrhea mouth over-ruled that from happening

C'mon Bridge, show us all how this works....show everyone the best your community has to offer us.....Show us stupid people what a high IQ and what a sign of intelligence in Alcoa is to average people.....C;mon Bridge; carry us to the pennacle of Genius

Well, the fact that ETSU didn't even field a team this year should satisfy this request.

It's not rocket appliances......

Well, the fact that ETSU didn't even field a team this year should satisfy this request.

It's not rocket appliances......

no sir.... Booger thinks you satisfied the request by being your typical Alcoa self and takin bait w/out smelling or seeing it.......Go look up the definition of sarcasm and get back with ol'e Booger....you got a treble hook in your mouth Bridge...Typical and Predictable

very delusional is probably an over statement and even it is so; it is no more; no less than any other team fan that is having this kind of success...I am sure you and your fans if they could be so fortunate would all be in full check reality....tell Booger it is so 

other than KC and a slow start at ER; there have not been any weaknesses up to this point in the season; maybe a few hick-ups....but a weakness is only a weakness when exploited...... any weaknesses we have will show up as take on stronger teams; but hopefully it want show up to stop this years run....we shall see

yes we played a weak (in your words pitiful) CCS team in the 1st round and we did play them  a few weeks earlier (they are in our district)....you are on top of things.....they should go towork and fix that problem......we played whoever was there; we did not hand pick them....for that matter, if you are correct in your view of CCS; then everyone we played this year is pitiful....except for Knox Catholic.......Yes????...not sure who to blame for that one

Statements your friday night caller made is Bold and Stupid????? Probably Bold; but not sure about stupid....a rude awakening? ...sounds like you pull for local teams; unless maybe they have been beating your teams brains out lately.....and looking past our opponents we do not;;;that is an Alcoa move....you obviously know nothing of the coaching staff and the boys on this team.....but that was obvious when you made the comment about the QB and no other to play in his place.....ND will go as far as themselves and their opponent will allow them; then its ends for the year....No surprise in that process Booger thinking

Get over it and don't be a hater :wub: come buy a ticket Friday night since you are such a big supporter of the local teams

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:.......Cant buy a ticket to watch the golden domers dummy.Im going to go watch some BIG boy football as in Ooltewah.,.just saying......for the record tell me who is the back up qb?I mean a real qb,I know #4(athlete)will fill in to hand off or take running,he's a senior and good little player,but your back up is out with torn acl,so genius who is your qb...nobody.And as far as ND schedule and record go back and read what,I said.You might not think ND has a weakness because everybody ND played was terrible!!!!(except 2 teams).enjoy the next 2 weeks.....tic toc tic toc

My 2 cents-notre Dame will beat every team the next few weeks.

notre Dame has the best team,they have ever had.

Notre Dame fans are very excited about their football(and they should be)

.......but there are a lot of very delusional ND fans as well.

I also heard nd fan own our local radio last Friday and for him to say nd has NO WEAKNESS is a very comical statement at best.Nd is lucky enough to have the right team at the right,this year.(a squirrel has to get a nut sometime).

With that being said......to beat a pitful team like CSS in the first round(a team they beat a few weeks before by 40 pts in 1st half ).to come out and say "NOBODY CAN STOP YOU AND ND HAS NO WEAKNESSES"is bold and boldly stupid.

the irish will get a very,very RUDE awakening,IF they make it to ALCOA(and they should).

I always pull for local teams come playoff time....but ND fans need to never look past your opponent for that week(trust me,I know).and with no back up qb,better hope nothing happens to the starter,because he is very good and makes the whole offense click.Good luck to the golden domers.......

Great comment! Exactly my point... ND Fans will lead to their demise! The players and coaches are great. But some the fans... Trickster for example will poke the Twister one to many times.

very delusional is probably an over statement and even it is so; it is no more; no less than any other team fan that is having this kind of success...I am sure you and your fans if they could be so fortunate would all be in full check reality....tell Booger it is so 

other than KC and a slow start at ER; there have not been any weaknesses up to this point in the season; maybe a few hick-ups....but a weakness is only a weakness when exploited...... any weaknesses we have will show up as take on stronger teams; but hopefully it want show up to stop this years run....we shall see

yes we played a weak (in your words pitiful) CCS team in the 1st round and we did play them  a few weeks earlier (they are in our district)....you are on top of things.....they should go towork and fix that problem......we played whoever was there; we did not hand pick them....for that matter, if you are correct in your view of CCS; then everyone we played this year is pitiful....except for Knox Catholic.......Yes????...not sure who to blame for that one

Statements your friday night caller made is Bold and Stupid????? Probably Bold; but not sure about stupid....a rude awakening? ...sounds like you pull for local teams; unless maybe they have been beating your teams brains out lately.....and looking past our opponents we do not;;;that is an Alcoa move....you obviously know nothing of the coaching staff and the boys on this team.....but that was obvious when you made the comment about the QB and no other to play in his place.....ND will go as far as themselves and their opponent will allow them; then its ends for the year....No surprise in that process Booger thinking

Get over it and don't be a hater :wub: come buy a ticket Friday night since you are such a big supporter of the local teams

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:.......Cant buy a ticket to watch the golden domers dummy.Im going to go watch some BIG boy football as in Ooltewah.,.just saying......for the record tell me who is the back up qb?I mean a real qb,I know #4(athlete)will fill in to hand off or take running,he's a senior and good little player,but your back up is out with torn acl,so genius who is your qb...nobody.And as far as ND schedule and record go back and read what,I said.You might not think ND has a weakness because everybody ND played was terrible!!!!(except 2 teams).enjoy the next 2 weeks.....tic toc tic toc

dummy????? thats where your vocabulary ceiling is????.....impressive!!.......You played Brainerd, Soddy, Tyner, EH, Bradley Central, Stone Mountain?????? ...and you seriously  want to smack talk a shot at ND's schedule....that is a real beast of a champion schedule you boasting about......nobody here boasted about the ND schedule; but you want to boast about yours?  Impressive on your part......Booger still pullin for the owls

Great comment! Exactly my point... ND Fans will lead to their demise! The players and coaches are great. But some the fans... Trickster for example will poke the Twister one to many times.

and your point was? we all got some of those fans dont we?????  how bout you Payner; you and your fans laying down the perfect example of the way it should be done???? ....tell ol'e Booger what you think about those Alcoa fans on here; so we can all get a good read on how well you see things

Booger just sayin

I'll chime in on this-first of all who gets on here and calls themselves booger?(and wants to be taken seriously?)trying to compare owls schedule to yours is a friggin joke.period.The owls schedule these guys(tyner,brainerd)for 2 very well known reasons,1-because Ooltewah cant find ANYONE TO PLAY THEM around here(unless your irish want to play around with the big boys?)2nd-those schools will play us,because the owls travel better than anyone and every other year,WE help bring money to their much needed programs.and if I read goosesdad post,he never compared nd-owls schedules you did.but none of that matters in the big picture of this absolute laughable back n fourth chatter.Every now and then the doormats of any region/district get a awesome group of young men and big things---JUST LIKE IN NOTRE DAME'S CASE last couple of years.Fans,parents,alumni etc get excited that's all what is great about hs football.bottom line is please,please THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR WRITE about your team winning a state championship,because its bad enough when it ends,but to make such high goals and put it on the shoulders of kids is stupid(because the delusional parents are not the ones playing and putting in the hard work)I know the ultimate goal in any sport is to win it ALL.,.but you do it one game at a time.

Edited by FatSak

I'll chime in on this-first of all who gets on here and calls themselves booger?(and wants to be taken seriously?)

Booger thinkin the same chimer who gets on here a calls herself FatSak.... :wub:

Seriously!!!!!! Girlfriend, you need to pay more attention to the personalities on here. Bertier and Troll are the only ones to be taken serious 

Booger just sayin   :bored:

Edited by Booger

Leave me out of it! At last check,I thought this was a Notre Dame/Uppermen thread? You have at most 5-10 fans on here from each team. I don't think that represents each school accurately except in Signal Mtns case. Troll truly represents how obnoxious that school,parents,students,coaches etc... are from Signal. I've been to Alcoa s games several times over the years to admire them. Their fans are right up there with Signal. OBNOXIOUS!!!!! You think when you have won as many championships as they have,they would be more humble. But this is not so!!!! I've been affiliated with Notre Dame for many years our fans are for the most part very well behaved. We have to put up with schools hating us cause were a private school and the most disturbing is they hate us because we're Catholic(christians). This is not an assumption. I've heard it and have seen it first hand. All these statements about Catlicks,about Good Friday,about fish eating,about Catholics all are drunks is very disturbing to me. Why can't you people talk football. Please tell me why ?????? Are team name is the Fighting Irish and yes I'm CATHOLIC and proud of it.

Leave me out of it! At last check,I thought this was a Notre Dame/Uppermen thread? You have at most 5-10 fans on here from each team. I don't think that represents each school accurately except in Signal Mtns case. Troll truly represents how obnoxious that school,parents,students,coaches etc... are from Signal. I've been to Alcoa s games several times over the years to admire them. Their fans are right up there with Signal. OBNOXIOUS!!!!! You think when you have won as many championships as they have,they would be more humble. But this is not so!!!! I've been affiliated with Notre Dame for many years our fans are for the most part very well behaved. We have to put up with schools hating us cause were a private school and the most disturbing is they hate us because we're Catholic(christians). This is not an assumption. I've heard it and have seen it first hand. All these statements about Catlicks,about Good Friday,about fish eating,about Catholics all are drunks is very disturbing to me. Why can't you people talk football. Please tell me why ?????? Are team name is the Fighting Irish and yes I'm CATHOLIC and proud of it.

Too long.

Didn't read.