Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

HAHAHAHA   what? you beat a pitiful upperman team,that I said you would beat and your trying to call me,out? and yes,Ooltewah packed the stands at rhea.,. so what's your point? and when did I trash ND?hahahaha This is why I love hs football and,I love coacht,Can't wait to see how much talking you do after Alcoa beats down da irish. AGAIN let me say this nd "WILL BEAT" the chargers by 30 or more points next week(because notre dame is this years best team in the weakest district/region in the state),but then you get to go say hello to a little ol'school up the road that might know a little thing or 2 about playing football.I hope Alcoa puts 55 or more on your irish.(and they will).I only wish this because of how retarded you sound.If ND were happen to pull an upset(they won't) and beat the tornados,i'll be glad for the young men on the notre dame squad,but god I hope they break the scoreboard,just to sit there and watch you cry.

I said 62-7. We had one touchdown called back. So I guess I was sooooooooo right. Like I said earlier CCS who we played in the first round and were 4-6 could have beat Puffermen. They like CCS didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. Your district has to be pathetic. I was a so ashamed to hear your players call some of are kids racist words. They did the same thing last year. I don't know why I expected anything different. I hope we never have to see Uppermen again. Oh by the way our freshman teamed scored on you all too. Your fans were great as well as your cheerleaders they never quit cheering. Have a safe trip home. Play another weak schedule and you'll probably make the playoffs again. I sincerely hope not.

AHAHAHA! You win yet you're still whining like a little girl! I hope Alcoa tears you a new one. Remember to bring your big girl panties to the semifinals.

Notre dame

Is gonna be put to shame

In the the semifinal game

Cause Alcoa came

To beat the lames

Like a Ford box frame

My raps are so ill

I got the skill to kill

To put baby shrimp and krill on the grill

So come get your fill

Cause Johnny Ray on the hill

I'm too hot for you

Ima seal the deal

J Ray, put the pipe down and go to bed.  free-character-smileys-504.gif

AHAHAHA! You win yet you're still whining like a little girl! I hope Alcoa tears you a new one. Remember to bring your big girl panties to the semifinals.

This pretty much somes it up. I just stated fact. I was on the sidelines and heard the side judge tell 2 of your players to watch there mouths and cut out calling the other team names. I wished you said" thank you for such great hospitality and I'll let our coach know so he can talk to the boys and work on their character" That would have been awesome. By the way like I said in an earlier post,I heard your players make fun of our boys for been at *$@# private school and one of your fans did say after #55 went down with an injury said "I guess that big black boy didn't say enough Hail Marys" So yeah I'm glad we won. I just don't think comments like that are appropriate anywhere let alone at a football game. So good luck next year. I hope to not see your team again.

This pretty much somes it up. I just stated fact. I was on the sidelines and heard the side judge tell 2 of your players to watch there mouths and cut out calling the other team names. I wished you said" thank you for such great hospitality and I'll let our coach know so he can talk to the boys and work on their character" That would have been awesome. By the way like I said in an earlier post,I heard your players make fun of our boys for been at *$@# private school and one of your fans did say after #55 went down with an injury said "I guess that big black boy didn't say enough Hail Marys" So yeah I'm glad we won. I just don't think comments like that are appropriate anywhere let alone at a football game. So good luck next year. I hope to not see your team again.

Yeah they are kids and say crazy stuff. Every highschool has kids that do this. Notre Dame has a great team but don't come on here all "more holy than thou" it makes you sound like a little B. Don't be a sore winner.... I think I remember you disappearing after last years loss to.

So i guess #55 with a super late hit on our qb and #63 kicking ppl in the head is good sportsmanship. The worst was some immature ND fans sneaking over to our side and holding up signs behind our play calls. Our stadium isn't the best, but at least we have visitors bleachers and somewhere on the sideline for the visiting team to stand instead of off the field. You would think with all that tuition money you could afford that. Go make another liquor run. You will need it when you run into the F5.