RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Congrats to Wayne Co. on a tremendous season. Hated it ended this way with all the fumbles. Would have liked to seen this game with you playing the way you boys did against MP.... Zero fumbles.

Congrats to NCS. Defenses win championships and I never imagined no one shutting down WC, even though they helped y'all do it tremendously with the turnovers, but you boys did.

Congrats ncs on the win, y'all's defense played great! Good luck next week! Now as for the law roaming the sidelines, they should have been watching our boys locker room! Stolen money, head phones and clothes and smashed cell phones! Nice Christian boys!!!

Hate to hear that 89. Sounded like your son played good tonight though. Keep his spirits up. Hoping to keep up with him some at next level.

Had an opportunity to attend the game to see a possible opponent for Union City. I was not impressed with the Givens kid. Number 71 for Wayne County gave him all he wanted tonight. As big as he is he should have been laying the wood to Wayne County, and he never did. Number 35 for NCS is definitely their best player. Showboated when running with the other back on the last TD. Enjoy it because he will not be doing that against Union City. After watching this game I really do not see anybody standing between UC and another gold ball.