Brentwood HC

BT Mafia

It will be interesting to see how long it takes Crawford to pry the program back from the parents who have been running it since he has been gone.  I would say that it is unlikely that they will co-exist.  Woodward was just a scapegoat for a tough schedule and the least talented team Brentwood has had in years, but that is hard for parents to realize when you're talking about their kids.

I'm sure Crawford will be diplomatic but no way the program will be run the same way it was while he was gone.  Moving out of 6A will help more than anything along with better talent moving up.  He is great coach and they will have instant success but that's not saying the same wouldn't have happened with Woodward. 

Truly there is a little culture shock coming from Brentwood HS to Cleveland. The student population and per-capita income are pretty opposite. Brentwood boosters are strong and able to provide most any need with a phone call. Such is not the case in Cleveland. Had to be an unexpected frustration for Crawford.

True, things have shifted towards wrestling. Allen Jones pours money into wrestling. Cleveland is now a wrestling school.

True, things have shifted towards wrestling. Allen Jones pours money into wrestling. Cleveland is now a wrestling school.

Jones never gave much to football in the first place, but lots of other folks did..at least in the Monroe days.  The demographics  have changed a bit and the football program doesn't get a lot of parental support.  Competing for local business sponsorship and individual donations has also become harder with Walker Valley in the mix... 

Cleveland fans can complain but they also need to step  up and support the program. The attendance at their first home playoff game in forever was really sad... 

Wrestlng program shows what you can do on a good budget, though...and an AD who is a former wrestling coach.

Jones never gave much to football in the first place, but lots of other folks did..at least in the Monroe days. The demographics have changed a bit and the football program doesn't get a lot of parental support. Competing for local business sponsorship and individual donations has also become harder with Walker Valley in the mix...

Cleveland fans can complain but they also need to step up and support the program. The attendance at their first home playoff game in forever was really sad...

Wrestlng program shows what you can do on a good budget, though...and an AD who is a former wrestling coach.

I'm not saying Allen Jones ever gave to the football program. I'm saying exactly what u said in the fact that football is not the number 1 priority as it was when I played for Monroe. And ur right things have changed