Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Tadvols, Ktownfootball, FHSalumn12, SPLO, and Photoman, I'm curious about your thoughts (as if I didn't know already) on the upcoming game before the Alcoa faithful take over the thread (gotta love em though they keep things interesting)

Well Q .. 1st really big test against a physical front 7 for the F alcons .. with us loosing all 5 OL from last years team .. the OL has been the biggest concern .. and with 3 or 4 of the new starters having to play both ways and the fact we havent played but 1 game 4 qtrs .. got me concerned .. against such a physical front 7 of KC .. dont think we can lineup and run at it .. we will have to depend on getting the ball out of the box asap and in playmakers hands .. should be a good one with turnovers being a huge stat ... KC no doubt played the more challenging schedule .. so F alcons hopefully will be ready early for the athletes and execution that KC will bring . The time that our QB has to the ball out will be paramount .. hope the kids have a fun time ... its what High School football is all about.

I have been waiting on this one for a long time. My Falcons have their work cut out for them. The Carter game was needed! I think it woke the boys up.. Close game early and the Falcons open it up late!

Agreed. That Carter game woke them up. And most teams that have been beating teams by 20 points of more - usually have a let down. I don't agree with those keep "reading into "that game.

Agreed. That Carter game woke them up. And most teams that have been beating teams by 20 points of more - usually have a let down. I don't agree with those keep "reading into "that game.

Carter was reading a bit too much into that game and got smacked for their folly. Fulton...big.