Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Catholic is obviously the underdog in this game, first time this year really. For Catholic to win this game they need to run the ball and run it some more. Catholic has the athletes to match Fulton but Fulton has more speed.

Really?? Q swore up and down that the Irish was the underdog vs the Tornadoes... Which was it???? Good luck Friday night! Pulling for our district.

Catholic is obviously the underdog in this game, first time this year really. For Catholic to win this game they need to run the ball and run it some more. Catholic has the athletes to match Fulton but Fulton has more speed.

If you think Catholic has the athletes to match Fulton then you haven't seen either Catholic or Fulton in person.  Athleticism isn't even close.

Well, I better get there early. Gonna see a lot really nice cars and SUV's in the parking lot off Broadway. And that will take time to get used to. And the Irish will have some nice uni's. And maybe even a UT coach or two ( we better clean up some). I am hopping for a good ball game! I've heard since the start of the year that the Irish is expected to go all the way. And Fulton was expected to be DOWN this year. Good luck to all, be safe, and let hope for a 4qtr ball game. And lastly, at least it not a long ride back for the Irish. And tell dad to lock the doors!!!

Fulton is by far faster but yes Catholic has athletes that can match Fulton

Catholic may have a front that is comparable to Fulton's, but I'd be interested in hearing what your definition of "athlete" is. When I think athlete, I think explosion, speed, jumping, etc.  Fulton has Catholic's #3 all over the field.  The one thing I would say about Fulton is that when many people think of athletic teams, they think fast, and that's it.  Fulton is an extremely physical football team as well.  I'm not a fan of either one, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I've seen them both in person this year multiple times, and just don't think there's any comparison.