Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Is the Irish big and fast? Maybe. The ONE (1) thing that most teams do NOT have that the Falcons thrive on is the will the fight. They would prefer to be over looked or be the under dogs every week. This team has brothers on it that wake up every morning and fight before they even get to the shower. Do other teams have this?

Its hard to be an underdog when you score 70-80 points and beat teams by 50 each week. Catholic has a few athletes but not nearly enough to match Fulton. Catholic plays a lot of their kids both ways so fatigue won't be a factor. I think the hype of this matchup generated from last years game and the Irish playing the Falcons so close. Fulton will be more then ready this time around (I don't think Fulton viewed us as a threat last year and may have overlooked KCHS) If Catholic can't be more disciplined and cut down on the silly penalties that has plagued them, then it'll get out of hand quickly. Edited by QSouth89

They also have a good Wr core that can give fulton and there man to man coverage problems.

I'm sure Catholic has some good WR but whoever #21 from FHS is guarding won't be open, tell the Q to look elsewhere. I know they don't have a WR who can get separation from him. Best cover corner in East Tennessee..... Should be an interesting game!!

Its hard to be an underdog when you score 70-80 points and beat teams by 50 each week. Catholic has a few athletes but not nearly enough to match Fulton. Catholic plays a lot of their kids both ways so fatigue won't be a factor. I think the hype of this matchup generated from last years game and the Irish playing the Falcons so close. Fulton will be more then ready this time around (I don't think Fulton viewed us as a threat last year and may have overlooked KCHS) If Catholic can't be more disciplined and cut down on the silly penalties that has plagued them, then it'll get out of hand quickly.

Catholic's very own Lou Holtz and I'm not buying it.... Catholic will be tinkling in their kilts before kickoff with so much excitement. This week the Rowdy nuns will be blessing the players jock straps and the bagpipe lady will be braiding her armpits hoping for a big win. Like mentioned earlier, this game has been on everyone's radar for quite some time. Catholic will be ready to make a statement and No one's overlooking or under estimating  anyone in this game. I would imagine both teams will try to punish each other physically and control the clock. The only problem with scoring quickly is giving the ball back to the other team's offense and keeping your defence on the field. I'd say the coaches from both teams are working pretty hard about right now to come up with the winning game plan.

Edited by Photoman

I'm sure Catholic has some good WR but whoever #21 from FHS is guarding won't be open, tell the Q to look elsewhere. I know they don't have a WR who can get separation from him. Best cover corner in East Tennessee..... Should be an interesting game!!

Catholic's WR's don't rely on speed and separation as much as they rely on their size and route running with the exception of Rodgers and maybe Souder they seem to be the 2 fastest of the wideouts.

Catholic's very own Lou Holtz and I'm not buying it.... Catholic will be tinkling in their kilts before kickoff with so much excitement. This week the Rowdy nuns will be blessing the players jock straps and the bagpipe lady will be braiding her armpits hoping for a big win. Like mentioned earlier, this game has been on everyone's radar for quite some time. Catholic will be ready to make a statement and No one's overlooking or under estimating anyone in this game. I would imagine both teams will try to punish each other physically and control the clock. The only problem with scoring quickly is giving the ball back to the other team's offense and keeping your defence on the field. I'd say the coaches from both teams are working pretty hard about right now to come up with the winning game plan.

When I was talking about overlooking I was referring to last years game. I think all will be jacked up for this game Friday. However penalties and turnovers have been an issue with us lately and if that trend continues (especially with the way the Falcons) capitalize on miscues) it could be over early. Can't give them pick 6's, fumble returns, or special team TD's. Easier said then done. Edited by QSouth89