Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Rumor has it Coach Black has purchased the Bagpiper Lady's Greatest Hits to play at practice all week. We will have the ACT scores delivered by courier service. It will be in the BMW parked out front.

I disagree about the undisciplined vs. stupid comment. We're pretty smart but after the last few weeks the refs need to replace their flags. The ones currently in use are frayed from numerous flights across the field!

Also beware the valet service Irish fans...last time it took the police two weeks to find my Mercedes. It was parked down at Christenberry Rec center with a pair of Jordans that didn't fit. Poor service in my opinion!

HAHAHAHA

Actually he said he "acted like an undisciplined punk". He didn't call him a punk.

Thanks for clearing that up for Boy Allen I was just calling it like you do! So the next time you call us undisciplined please don't forget to say The Undisciplined Back to Back 4A State Champions!

Mark Packer and crew are covering this game on MyVLT Friday, 7:00. Turn down the TV volume, and listen to 99.1, John Wilkerson on the Sports Animal for a more pleasant experience. Mark Packer and that Dawson Halliday are horrible broadcasters!

to me- it's more pleasant listening to Packer.. Pleasant--- like watching a train wreck. LOL