Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Bad game defensively for the Irish.

Wrapping up is a fundamental part of football, and it was terrible tonight.

Fulton did the same as Alcoa, shut down the run and harass the QB into mistakes or sacks.

44 for Fulton runs HARD. Like him.

As far as Alcoa v Fulton debate, It would be a great game, Alcoa don't miss tackles and will, at a minimum, knock down a lot of those toss-up passes. (like the one in the first qtr that should have been an easy pick)

Fulton coach let Catlick hang around for a while trying to convert short third downs by throwing the ball...Falcons ran well all night and 27 is a heck of a blocker that got loose for a field-flipper early on.

The biggest thing that I was surprised at was the number of players on the Fulton side...the big numbers make more sense to me now that I see that they do not dress a lot of players. 

Look forward to Fulton bringing home another title.

Yep .. pretty impressive .. we ran the ball better than I thought we would .. even without our best OL who had to sit out who is committed to MTSU ..

#21 and 44 are studs. Your defensive front 7 did a great job of pressuring our QB. Good luck vs Sullivan South. Edited by QSouth89