Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

He's got 91 reasons not to watch Alcoa and GP tonight.

Yaaas....

Don't know which side to sit on tonight, didn't bring my wallet on a chain, so Catlick side may be more appealing, but then again I don't want angry, foul-mouthed hot mom to recognize me from two weeks ago, so I will defer until game time on this.

Me and BC will be there to see two things. Hopefully a good football game.......and TEARS.

Lots and lots of TEARS.

Pregame at Central Flats and Taps @ 5:30.

Yaaas....

Don't know which side to sit on tonight, didn't bring my wallet on a chain, so Catlick side may be more appealing, but then again I don't want angry, foul-mouthed hot mom to recognize me from two weeks ago, so I will defer until game time on this.

Me and BC will be there to see two things. Hopefully a good football game.......and TEARS.

Lots and lots of TEARS.

Last Rights will be performed on the Knox Catholic team at halftime. ;)

Yaaas....

Lots and lots of TEARS.

Look for my monopod... Hoping to capture some hard licks, black bird celebration pics, and a few frozen tears falling from the battle-tested catlicks.

Catholic has the advantage up front...

Fulton has the advantage at the skill positions...

Fulton has the advantage on special teams...

Both teams are solid on defense...

The team that commits the least penalties should win this game... Home team 42 catholic 28

Go Falcons

Catholic can't be predictable with play calling and they have to value the football, TO's and special team blunders will lead to Fulton scores. Take advantage of the athletes they do have and not just the legacy's.

Edited by QSouth89

Catholic can't be predictable with play calling and they have to value the football, TO's and special team blunders will lead to Fulton scores. Take advantage of the few athletes they have and not just the UT legacy's or the well-to-do players.

I like Davis #5 the sophomore for yall I think he can be an X factor for this game... He will have his hands full tonight at DB if our o line can give the qb enough time to get it to our weapons... I'm excited to see what this game has in store