Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

photo still thinks they beat you guys by 3 or 4 touchdowns....I doubt very seriously that Catholic is taken Fulton lightly....Teague and Devil are a little shy of being on top of the real picture...Booger thinks this should be a good game and though I know Fulton has some carpet burners, you have a chance

Not really Booger... keep pickin' that nose. I know it will be close. I've never even predicted a Fulton win, claimed Fulton dominance, or threatened to punch anyone. I don't think the best team necesarily wins Friday... just the one with the best executed game plan, fewest turnovers, and the one that can keep the refs from stomping on momentum. The zebras are the x-factor in this game. Are the going to let them play or is it an overzealous group that wants to blow whistles and make their own personal statement? 

Fulton is capable of running away with it and win by 3-4 touchdowns. I also feel like they are a capable of losing if they can't get catholic off the field and prevent long 10 & 12 play drives that milk the clock. Fulton needs good first down yardage to keep from becoming one dimensional and predictable in long yardage situations. This could likely be a best out of 5 series and we wouldn't have a best team crowned until after game 5. 

I think Fulton is the better team... just want to see them play like it in 28 degree weather. 

decent couple of paragraphs photoguy and not a bad outlook on this game...all except for the all to common; I blame the refs for our inadequacies comment

as a prior ref; you know that will probably miss a call here and there; but very very seldom are those call game changers.....and as a ref you also know that when a call or close call does not go the way of the fan, the fan will look at you because the fan often has difficulty looking at themself

this game like 99% of the games in the stateFriday night will be played without the influence of the refs

Booger always pickin ^_^

Edited by Booger

I was flirting with the hot secretary at Fulton and making some headway :/

APB I don't think I always agree with your post but this line was pretty darn funny. Two thumbs up big fella! You must be the owner of that plumbing business whose truck we see all over town that reads "been laying pipe around town for over 30 years"...........

Just got my tickets... I was flirting with the hot secretary at Fulton and making some headway when the ugly secretary came in and blocked me and made a rude comment about the green jacket I am wearing....

The cute secretary wrote her phone number on the ticket, but what area code is 800???? :/

And with your team in a BIG 3A 2nd Round Playoff Showdown I can't believe your skipping out on that to come watch the Falcons and Irish... What has gotten into you ??

Just got my tickets... I was flirting with the hot secretary at Fulton and making some headway when the ugly secretary came in and blocked me and made a rude comment about the green jacket I am wearing....

The cute secretary wrote her phone number on the ticket, but what area code is 800???? :/

I'm telling my wives what you said, and I'm saying you made a "fat" joke too!

One of them there tickets is mine. I hope there not stuck together now....sigh.ha.