CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Hey SS, I know it's not the thread but I thought I could get an answer here.

What do u think Sevier county's chances are vs maryville? I don't know if they can beat them, but they can't play as bad as they did the first game can they? Of course maryville has a lot to do with that I'm sure. Just wondering what u think? I'm saying maryville 35-23

I would respond to this if it was on the MHS-SC thread. I don't want to hijack.  Doyle err.. South-Doyle takes this one.

I would respond to this if it was on the MHS-SC thread. I don't want to hijack. Doyle err.. South-Doyle takes this one.

As long as it's not AC, we don't care who responds to a CC thread. Heck a few years ago we couldn't even start a thread. SS is one of the most honest, knowledgeable fans in district 3AAA, that's why I hit him up on here about your game. You certainly don't need a CC fan talking about football on a maryville thread. Lol. Were honestly just glad to be relevant in our district.

It may be hard for you to remember with all of your success over there, but you don't know how it feels to walk into a game and actually feel like we can win, or we will win. I remember going to games just hoping it was close enough in the fourth quarter that everyone didn't head to Charley's pizza. Lol. We have a long, long way to go but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Now for the games. It'll take a flawless game for CC to win as we pass it 95% of the time and until game 6-7 we were horrible vs the run. We have some guys back on defense now and coach Price is using a few offensive guys on defense now, since it's crunch time. Everyone's predicting a blowout, but I think CC can keep it close. I've been wrong before.

Your game may be a snoozer too. I like SC QB, but again, cold weather hurts their attack. They can't just lineup and ram it down your throat like maryville can.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

As long as it's not AC, we don't care who responds to a CC thread. Heck a few years ago we couldn't even start a thread. SS is one of the most honest, knowledgeable fans in district 3AAA, that's why I hit him up on here about your game. You certainly don't need a CC fan talking about football on a maryville thread. Lol. Were honestly just glad to be relevant in our district.

It may be hard for you to remember with all of your success over there, but you don't know how it feels to walk into a game and actually feel like we can win, or we will win. I remember going to games just hoping it was close enough in the fourth quarter that everyone didn't head to Charley's pizza. Lol. We have a long, long way to go but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Now for the games. It'll take a flawless game for CC to win as we pass it 95% of the time and until game 6-7 we were horrible vs the run. We have some guys back on defense now and coach Price is using a few offensive guys on defense now, since it's crunch time. Everyone's predicting a blowout, but I think CC can keep it close. I've been wrong before.

Your game may be a snoozer too. I like SC QB, but again, cold weather hurts their attack. They can't just lineup and ram it down your throat like maryville can.

Who is this "everyone" predicting a blowout?  I promise you that nobody from the South-Doyle side that I have spoken with is predicting anything near a blowout.  I think most of us expect it to be a 4th quarter football game, and one that could realistically go either way.  Lots of respect for Campbell County from this side, I assure you.  

Who is this "everyone" predicting a blowout?  I promise you that nobody from the South-Doyle side that I have spoken with is predicting anything near a blowout.  I think most of us expect it to be a 4th quarter football game, and one that could realistically go either way.  Lots of respect for Campbell County from this side, I assure you.

Well, everyone might have been to harsh. Basically AC and Clinton fans. Lol. Good luck to u guys going forward. See u at the bball games.

Serious question: why would people not believe this one could turn out to be a blow out? No disrespect to CC but without a passing game they barely beat gibbs and the weather is going to be worse for passing.

Gibbs had one back that when given the chance marched 50 yards down the field on CC w/ back to back to back runs and he is not as quick as those 3. How does that equate to being able to stop three pure athletes.

Agreed....no one from S-D has said anything about a blow-out.

call it an excuse if you want, but common sense tells you passing teams don't like cold weather. I think most on here would agree.

Both teams will be in the weather, 80% of The Old AC playbook aka Price playbook is bubble screen,left or right, Rosco or Lue Lue which is a middle screen, Suck it up butter cup,,,

Well, everyone might have been to harsh. Basically AC and Clinton fans. Lol. Good luck to u guys going forward. See u at the bball games.

Not all AC fans think this will be a blowout, I think SD gets the win, but I think they will have to earn it, I think SD with all their talnet will pull away in the end and find a way to win it, but I look for it to be a good game

SD 34

CC 21