Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game could be a trap game for Adamsville if they aren't careful. It will be closer than last game but Aville wins by 2 to 3 TD's. As long as Adamsville stays focused they will win BUT Riverside has some playmakers and could make it interesting. Key for Riverside is to keep it close in the first half. If Aville jumps on them quick it may be over early. Regardless, 15a come out a winner and hope it's an all 15 A final!

I think this game could be a trap game for Adamsville if they aren't careful. It will be closer than last game but Aville wins by 2 to 3 TD's. As long as Adamsville stays focused they will win BUT Riverside has some playmakers and could make it interesting. Key for Riverside is to keep it close in the first half. If Aville jumps on them quick it may be over early. Regardless, 15a come out a winner and hope it's an all 15 A final!

No trap game here, I'm sure our staff will have them ready! Panthers are improved and I also expect a closer game ! If we do what we do we'll come out on top! Just another step toward our goal! 12-6!

No trap game here, I'm sure our staff will have them ready! Panthers are improved and I also expect a closer game ! If we do what we do we'll come out on top! Just another step toward our goal! 12-6!

I figured you would make a comment on that. You just don't like it when I give you constructive criticism! These are 16 to 18 year old kids. They can lose focus regardless of the coaching. If we beat Peabody I would argue that McKenzie could be a trap game for us as we await Riverside!

I figured you would make a comment on that. You just don't like it when I give you constructive criticism! These are 16 to 18 year old kids. They can lose focus regardless of the coaching. If we beat Peabody I would argue that McKenzie could be a trap game for us as we await Riverside!

They've been in this situation 3 years in a row ! They have a goal and these 15-18 year old boys WILL be focused !

Football is pretty simple in the basics...stop the other team short of first downs on defense, and gain yardage enough to hold the ball on offense. Adamsville does both better than Riverside more often. Riverside may pop some big plays and the 'Cards might turn the ball over often enough to keep it close, but Adamsville can and will grind out yardage enough to eventually wear down even a very good team.

Edited by tradertwo