Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

cardfan. If someone was gouging out your eye, would you defend yourself? Ironically, a Hardin Co. player got ejected in the AHS games for retaliation. Your offensive line stars have a reputation of playing dirty.

The last time I looked your team has not won any championships lately either. We can both go look at the championship trophies at TCA. Did they give you a participation trophy for finishing second? Again!

You must not play basketball? You got bored while yall was takin up pads I guess ! Face it ---- Yall ain't gonna win or compete so you can stay on our thread so you have some excitement

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cardfan. If someone was gouging out your eye, would you defend yourself?  Ironically, a Hardin Co. player got ejected in the AHS games for retaliation. Your offensive line stars have a reputation of playing dirty.

The last time I looked your team has not won any championships lately either. We can both go look at the championship trophies at TCA. Did they give you a participation trophy for finishing second?  Again!

See this comment shows you are not very smart or cant look at anything except through your blue and gold glasses.  The Hardin county player got ejected for throwing a punch and on film you can see he initiated it.  Just like the Mcnairy kid that got ejected for throwing a punch.  Funny thing is you are the only one that has a problem with us.  We played 9 other teams and not one of them has said anything about dirty play.  SO must just be you are jealous.  You are right we havent won any championships yet but the difference is we are playing for them and you are watching on TV.  i am done responding to you.  I just remembered a wise man told me one time.  "dont argue with an idiot because they will bring you to their level and beat you with experience. "

cardfan. If someone was gouging out your eye, would you defend yourself? Ironically, a Hardin Co. player got ejected in the AHS games for retaliation. Your offensive line stars have a reputation of playing dirty.

The last time I looked your team has not won any championships lately either. We can both go look at the championship trophies at TCA. Did they give you a participation trophy for finishing second? Again!

The hardin kid threw a punch just like your kid ! And guess what? They got ejected!

cardfan. If someone was gouging out your eye, would you defend yourself?  Ironically, a Hardin Co. player got ejected in the AHS games for retaliation. Your offensive line stars have a reputation of playing dirty.

The last time I looked your team has not won any championships lately either. We can both go look at the championship trophies at TCA. Did they give you a participation trophy for finishing second?  Again!

You think you're butt is hurting from A'ville tearing it up!! Just wait til my Dawgs from Milan gouge that backside!! I can't wait to see you whine and cry about it!! Just think, you get to have that rump busted by Liberty, Dyersburg, South Gibson and Westview too!!! Gonna be fun huh? 

TheBulldog, we asked to play you and the other tough teams in the region. We are unafraid. We will be an underdog in the district, but we will show up.

For your other activities of pleasure, we do not go there. Sorry.

No San Francisco Treats for you here Boy!! Just a butt whoopin!! Get ready cause you're gonna get it!!

We have lost to Milan in the past and we will lose to again them in the future. Please tell me when Milan has won their league lately.  I think we have something in common after all.

A bad year for us would be a great year for you guys, & to think you corrected someone's grammar on here!!!! STATE CHAMPS- 71', 77', 98', 99' STATE RUNNER-UP- 93', 08', 09', 11', 12' What you got??? Nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that mistake. I am just thankful you will allow us to play on the same field as your team. We were 3-7 this past season. Milan was 3-7 in 2013. We both need to make some improvements.

Not fun for someone to get on here and run you and your team into the ground and trash them is it? Quit worrying about other teams and who plays where! Worry about your own program and help make it better! The only thing you do with all that garbage is make a fool of yourself and make your school look bad!! Good luck in the future!