Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

You haven't seen enough games then. They were even dirty back when I played, and they sucked then.

Back to basket ball troll ! I wish Yall would have beat Riverside !! Cause we would have stomped yall into the ground !! We put in JV in third qtr lastnight ! But I think we would have hung a 100 on the rockets !

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't seen enough games then. They were even dirty back when I played, and they sucked then.[/quote

Boo freakin hoo. Ive seen them play many times. I saw them play the Rockets in playoffs last year and they were helping your players up after every play. I saw your running back slap ones hand away then get up and try to get in his face. The Card turned and walked away. ]

You haven't seen enough games then. They were even dirty back when I played, and they sucked then.[/quote

Boo freakin hoo. Ive seen them play many times. I saw them play the Rockets in playoffs last year and they were helping your players up after every play. I saw your running back slap ones hand away then get up and try to get in his face. The Card turned and walked away. ]

Kids learn by examples and right now if kids are reading your post your setting a poor example. Your tone is negative there's reason to bash. Nobody needs a History lesson. Players need encouragement and guidance not negativity. I have been around this team and know the players personally. We have no head hunters but they do know how to play some smashmouth

I've seen the same thing cwoodbball. The Cardinal players will knock you out of your shoes, then offer a hand to help you up after the whistle. Football is rough by nature, and if you're gonna be good, you have to hit hard...sportsmanship and good clean hardnosed football go hand in hand.

knock them down help them up and pat them on the butt and tell them you will be right back the next play.  That wears on folks and gets under their skins.  I promise you if you play the Cardinals you will be hit, hit hard, and hit often.  Then they will offer you a hand to help you to your feet.  I kinda like a good ole smashmouth football game.

knock them down help them up and pat them on the butt and tell them you will be right back the next play. That wears on folks and gets under their skins. I promise you if you play the Cardinals you will be hit, hit hard, and hit often. Then they will offer you a hand to help you to your feet. I kinda like a good ole smashmouth football game.

Right on. These are kids when it comes down to it and they are going through changes and can get highly emotional at the drop of a hat. They get frustrated when they get outplayed. But its the nature of the beast that comes out. Its the reflection of the teaching that shines through. Whether its from coaches or parents.

After watching game film I am very disappointed in the dirty play from some of the Adamsville players. We had two knee injuries during this game. During the game it was hard to see what actually was happening. Our players where complaining that Adamsville was cutting players. #9 Irons is the player that is doing this. Any of these posters who can watch this film will see what I m seeing. TSSAA needs to be notified before others are injured. 

Edited by Roar99