Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usure you our LB's won't cut they are more of a hit you in the mouth type ! Cutting on defense is considered a cowards way out round here ! Riverside cut our Oline when they knew they was getting pushed around !

Good to hear... Then No pooch kick offs, nor out of bound kick offs or punts, nor kicking into the endzone? .?.?

Straight up bust ya in the mouth, no "cowards way out" during kick off returns?.... Just straight up stop it if you can type of smash mouth football?.?.?

If so... That's refreshing. That'll be something I welcome as a MP fan. :thumb:

Though our return team may be a little out of practice since no one has kicked off to them straight up since the Spring Hill game back way earlier this year. It showed a little in the Scott's Hill game when they did manage a couple of straight up kick offs.

Edited by Big Bigby

Good to hear... Then No pooch kick offs, nor out of bound kick offs or punts, nor kicking into the endzone? .?.?

Straight up bust ya in the mouth, no "cowards way out" during kick off returns?.... Just straight up stop it if you can type of smash mouth football?.?.?

Though our return team may be a little out of practice since no one has kicked off to them straight up since the Spring Hill game back way earlier this year.

I'd be very careful what I wished for...

Sir I seen three of your kids throw punches in this game , #60 , 52 and 74 ! Also remember that #60 tried to end #5's career first game ! # 9 plays hard and plays legal ! Don't be sour about your loss!

I agree #60 did cheap shot your number #5 the first game. He was ejected and had to set out the next game against Scotts hill. I don't condone any knee shots. Throwing punches are not knee shots. I have the video. We had two kids carried off the field from knee injuries. They are going to have surgery because of it. #9 hit these kids in the knee like a missle when the play was running to the other side. Very dirty. I know y'all keep saying I am crying about losing but as I said before Adamsville is a better team than Riverside. No question. Not making excuses for lose. Just worried about any kids health. This kind of play should be reviewed and the player should be punished.

Just got done watching film Number 9 playing defensive end was being double teamed by a pulling gaurd and fullback and he was doing was lowering his head busted the double team. We watched for two and half hours

You must have missed the plays I saw. Our QB ran a 50 yard run to the left side and #9 came off right end and targeted one of our players knees. Then gets up and admires his work as the player lays there holding his knee. I know most of you don't see film and comment about things that you thought happened at the game. I have the film and watched it several times before I posted anything. Adamsville has built a good program and is a very good team. I am just very disappointed in what I have saw on film. Then some of these fans on here want to act like I am just crying for losing. I hope no other kids get hurt because of #9 or others playing dirty.

Edited by Roar99

Why?..... MP sounds beat already?.?.?

You should know.... MP hits just as well as any one... Your line was waaay bigger too!

Lining up and playing smashmouth football is the last thing to do against Adamsville. You thought we were big... Adamsville will be bigger, and they go two or three deep along the lines...both lines. They typically dress over eighty players, and no, all of them aren't that great, but enough of them are that they'll wear most 2A football teams into submission way before the fourth quarter. Mt. Pleasant has the players to present some problems if you can get them in the open field or around the edge. If you allow them to put eight or nine in the box and challenge them up front it won't be to your liking. Linebackers are faster than ours were, and they have a headhunter behind them in Burcham. I actually think that the Tigers skill players (#'s 10, 20, 21) can do some damage if they get past the big guys and into the secondary. Good luck to both, hope for an injury free game, and may the best team win.

Lining up and playing smashmouth football is the last thing to do against Adamsville. You thought we were big... Adamsville will be bigger, and they go two or three deep along the lines...both lines. They typically dress over eighty players, and no, all of them aren't that great, but enough of them are that they'll wear most 2A football teams into submission way before the fourth quarter. Mt. Pleasant has the players to present some problems if you can get them in the open field or around the edge. If you allow them to put eight or nine in the box and challenge them up front it won't be to your liking. Linebackers are faster than ours were, and they have a headhunter behind them in Burcham. I actually think that the Tigers skill players (#'s 10, 20, 21) can do some damage if they get past the big guys and into the secondary. Good luck to both, hope for an injury free game, and may the best team win.

I won't say nothing that can be interpreted the wrong way so I will just let the man who leads the program say it....

“We know that we are to be the underdogs,†said Bradley. “Everyone in Tennessee is going to think that we are going there and laying down, and that we’re satisfied with this second round victory, but we’re not. We’re going to work hard and play our game.†- See more at: http://m.columbiadailyherald.com/sports/preps/tigers-open-speedy-path-west-tennessee#sthash.bKrFSpxP.dpuf

So I ask you.... What do you want MP to do; accept the defeat before ever trying to play the game and just go down and forfeit because it is a for gone conclusion Adamsville is a FAR Superior opponent?.?.?

Why do I feel like I have read the same thing I just wrote over and over before when it comes to Adamsville threads?.?.?

Must be a very common MO in these threads.

I said it once and I'll say it again. MP has traveled these roads before. We all know too well what the West has to offer....

MP is gonna change that one of these days. Might be Fri. nite. Might not. But you can count on one thing. MP never getting of that bus and not giving it their best to change what Has Been the inevitable.

Go Tigers!!!!

Edited by Big Bigby

Though our return team may be a little out of practice since no one has kicked off to them straight up since the Spring Hill game back way earlier this year. It showed a little in the Scott's Hill game when they did manage a couple of straight up kick offs.

Same for yall ! We've ran a few back ourselves !

Same for yall ! We've ran a few back ourselves !

Lol.... MP has to get the ball off 1st.... Last Fri. the kicker kicked one straight into a SH player leading to an easy 7 for them with a very short field advantage. Having a good kicker MP does not have.... MP has had one (1) in the past decade. in '04-'05 (Angel Jamie [Hi-me]). He was money in the bank up to 30 yards out.

Edited by Big Bigby