Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you want to talk about dirty lets take a look at number %@ he kicked several players in the head as he walked by plus if he ever got knocked down look out here comes the leg whip.  Oh and there was number ^) also, with play over clearly took running shot at a player.  oh and number &^ i believe it was punching the guys while they were on the gorund covering a fumble.  Then number @@ diving in head first late after the running backs are on the ground.  You need to look in the mirror and fess up before you call anyone dirty.  You got beat and beat soundly.  Take your whipping and go pump up the basketballs.   

Could have fooled us. Let's see you played Mckenzie (2a) in preseason. Kossuth (small mississippi school). Scott's hill 2a beat u in jamboree. Lost to riverside 2a Aville 2a Jackson Christian 2a. Dang y'all do play some tough teams for a 4a school. So much so that you would have been in next to last place in district 15a or maybe last depending on if you could handle Middleton or not. Let's get real here. You guys beat fayette ware who hasn't won a game in almost a decade. You beat a 1-9 Jackson south side team and a 0-6 bolivar team. 3 wins to teams with a combined winning percentage of .080 (that is horrible). Aville plays anyone who can play not just if y

name="Macnarry" post="3264989" timestamp="1415926664"]

cardfan, did you read the news today? McNairy Central requested to play in a tougher region. The Bobcats are not the team trying to pull out of the county rivalry. Our actions speak for us. Our team wants to play a tough schedule.

Not just if your dad runs old coach out of town so son can play preferred position. Come one come all to Aville where you will be cared for and respected. Young people flock to excellence and a place where they are cared for and can be cultivated into young men who become productive members of society.

Edited by 9oldschool5

I'm proud of the way Riverside kept playing and didn't hang their heads. Again, a young team playing against a team with several more athletes in speed and size. Adamsville looks more like a 4-A team on the field. I would like to see the Cards go on and take it all, and maybe they will. Nice facilities and the homer fire barrel was cool. PA Announcer a "little outside" the realm of reality, and could end up being an embarrassment for the fine program if not kept in check by the local level headed Card fans. All I can say now is, "get after 'em Adamsville," and bring the 2A Championship back to West TN.