Riverside -- Adamsville Rd2

Redrage1990

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can the running back cut anyone.  and on defense he is outside lb defensive end.  Take your but whooping and go to the gym. way to go with your 2 whole posts too.

Adamsville is a better team than Riverside. Not complaining about that. You need to watch the game film. Irons is cutting players in the knees on defense. He has no chance of making a play on these plays. He is dirty. Trying to end a players career. Needs to be reported to TSSAA. Don't want to believe Grey coaches that way. Don't have to play dirty. Good enough team to win without that.

how can the running back cut anyone.  and on defense he is outside lb defensive end.  Take your but whooping and go to the gym. way to go with your 2 whole posts too

Is there a way to post a video on here? I hate to show this highlight of a kid doing this. You need to get someone on your team to get you a video of this game and watch it. It is obvious what #9 is doing. Sad really. Very disappointing to a parent after watching it.

After watching game film I am very disappointed in the dirty play from some of the Adamsville players. We had two knee injuries during this game. During the game it was hard to see what actually was happening. Our players where complaining that Adamsville was cutting players. #9 Irons is the player that is doing this. Any of these posters who can watch this film will see what I m seeing. TSSAA needs to be notified before others are injured.

Sir I seen three of your kids throw punches in this game , #60 , 52 and 74 ! Also remember that #60 tried to end #5's career first game ! # 9 plays hard and plays legal ! Don't be sour about your loss!

Is there a way to post a video on here? I hate to show this highlight of a kid doing this. You need to get someone on your team to get you a video of this game and watch it. It is obvious what #9 is doing. Sad really. Very disappointing to a parent after watching it.

Take a clip of the 'digital' video and Upload it to youtube. Then copy/paste the link of the youtube address once that it is uploaded and paste it here on coacht. Paste the link from YouTube between [ ]...[ ] with youtube written inside the bracket on the left side of the link, with /youtube written inside the right side bracket.

Easy as pie.

Thanks for the heads up by the way... MP has lost 3 really good players to knee injuries and if it happens one more time, it ain't no telling what might happen when it does. Especially if by design....

Edited by Big Bigby

Take a clip of the 'digital' video and Upload it to youtube. Then copy/paste the link of the youtube address once that it is uploaded and paste it here on coacht. Paste the link from YouTube between [ ]...[ ] with youtube written inside the bracket on the left side of the link, with /youtube written inside the right side bracket.

Easy as pie.

Thanks for the heads up by the way... MP has lost 3 really good players to knee injuries and if it happens one more time, it ain't no telling what might happen when it does. Especially if by design....

Bigby from what I can tell your dealing with a sore loser, probably one of their better players getting pushed around and he can't take it. Aville is a respectful program and coached well!

A lot of defensive players cut block to keep the linebackers clean to make the tackle, I don't like it but it's perfectly legal as long as they're not engaged with another player.

It is a technique mainly designed by the NFL coaches for Offenses to use within the tackle box of the line, but often by defensive lineman, some, as well. 5 yards way from the line it is illegal and illegal if used by the defense on pass plays on the line. 15 yard personal foul all day long IF used illegally..... As many knees that are getting blew out now adays... It needs to be illegal period; Especially in H.S.... Very controversial subject.

It is a technique mainly designed by the NFL coaches for Offenses to use within the tackle box of the line, but often by defensive lineman, some, as well. 5 yards way from the line it is illegal and illegal if used by the defense on pass plays on the line. 15 yard personal foul all day long IF used illegally..... As many knees that are getting blew out now adays... It needs to be illegal period; Especially in H.S.... Very controversial subject.

Like I said, I don't like it either but you see a lot of defensive tackles doing it to keep the guards from reaching the linebackers.

Bigby from what I can tell your dealing with a sore loser, probably one of their better players getting pushed around and he can't take it. Aville is a respectful program and coached well!

Exactly because of that 'Probability' why I responded to nothing he/she said other than wanting to see the video....

Like I said, I don't like it either but you see a lot of defensive tackles doing it to keep the guards from reaching the linebackers.

As of now, legal all day long within the tackle box or at the line... A LB doing so 5 yards out past the line of scrimmage can be seen as totally illegal and worth the penalty or getting threw out of the game if doing so consistently by design or style of play.

As of now, legal all day long within the tackle box or at the line... A LB doing so 5 yards out past the line of scrimmage can be seen as totally illegal and worth the penalty or getting threw out of the game if doing so consistently by design or style of play.

I usure you our LB's won't cut they are more of a hit you in the mouth type ! Cutting on defense is considered a cowards way out round here ! Riverside cut our Oline when they knew they was getting pushed around !