Dyersburg VS Trezevant

TRJFan1

Absolutely. It should get real ugly for some 2A fans. Btw Trezevant has always played up two classes like most Memphis schools. They should've always been in 2A. Next year will bad for a lot of teams outside of Memphis. Melrose will be move from 5A to 3A. Memphis East, Ridgeway, and Hamilton will all be moving to 4A. So, say goodbye to Trezevant and hello to Ridgeway lol

Actually, East will be playing up in 4A because they are a 3A school according to the attendance numbers.

I can assure you Trezevant players, coaches, and fans will have plenty of class and sportsmanship tomorrow night. Also you can miss me with the whole Shelby County sportsmanship thing. Because we all know that every county surrounding shelby county has kids that show 100% sportsmanship all the time right?

BTWSheriff....... I was a little confused about the (highlighted Part above), not sure what you were saying please clarify.  I can say that I do know that DHS is a model school and one that is very well respected by the TSSAA. No, we are not perfect who among us is, however we set a standard of excellence in everything that we do.  There are several banners that align the walls of the DHS gymnasium from years pass where the school, players and coahes have been recognize for their competitive and sportsmanship spirit in victory and defeat.  I cannot attest to the record or behavior of any other school surrounding Shelby County.  I do know and have witness some very unorthodox behavior from schools in the Shelby County sports teams in districts, state,regional and state tournaments. I have attended through the years.  It is what it rather you want to believe it or not..... I assure your record of uncanny behavior speaks for itself, perhaps it might be on display tonight after the Trojans upset you at home...... :motorbike:

I'm still having nightmares from 2001 watching Booker t. Washingtons team literally get beat up by Covington fans during a basketball game at Covington. Players were punched by fans who ran on the court. Should they blame all Tipton County Schools? Point is, stuff happens everywhere and you know it. We used to hear racial slurs going to Dyer County to play bball games....

This won't even be close.  Trezevant will win easily.  This is the same Dyersburg team that was scared to death of Haywood's big physical defense that they laid the ball on ground 6 times in the first qtr!!  I know they are not hoping for rain or bad weather, just saying.  North Memphis will send you back up Hwy 51 with your tails tucked between your legs.  I've seen both teams play and Trezevant D is meaner, more physical and way better than a Haywood D that had you guys on the ropes.  Dyersburg is good but Trezevant is on another level.  You said Raleigh Egypt were being taken off the field, that may be Trojans tomorrow night, don't say I didn't warn you.

Do you not realize we beat Haywood 39-18? I know it was a very ugly first half, but came back and won. Liberty is a lot more explosive than Trezevant. Yes, Trezevant has a very physical defense, but if Dyersburg can score 20 they will win. I say 21-18. Go Trojans 

BTW... in reference to how I like my Crow.... Well....Done will be fine.  Thanks  

Just so you or whoever it was that mention racial terms being spewed out at a Dyer County basketball game.... we are different schools and I was there that was coming from both parties...... That does not make it right ..........Your supporters and theirs were BOTH doing things that were uncharacteristic of adults...... I think your fans felt that some how Dyer Cty. was cheating and had paid the Refs from Memphis.....or something.....

Also a Covington bball game and a fight was mentioned....once again that would not be DHS, I can only speak for DHS......I am not speaking for them only for the Trojans.  Do you have any stories of our fans or coaches misbehaving or causing chaos in front of fans and students?  I never said anything what the other school did only spoke from the personal perspective of DHS, what they do is their business.

Finally, I don't think you ever told me what school you actually supported or represented since you said you were not a actual supporter of Trezevant and definitely not DHS.... well let me revised ... not a FULL TIME SUPPORTER  of Trezevant...... Is it safe to assume perhaps BTW is the acronym for your high school of choice?

Do you not realize we beat Haywood 39-18? I know it was a very ugly first half, but came back and won. Liberty is a lot more explosive than Trezevant. Yes, Trezevant has a very physical defense, but if Dyersburg can score 20 they will win. I say 21-18. Go Trojans 

Bart Stowe got a young team rolling right now.  The key word is young. If this was a year later maybe Dyersburg is competitive.  This is not Liberty but a very tough and physical North Memphis team.  It's gonna be cold, rowdy fans, young Dyersburg team, timid(even though they won't admit it) will equal a Trezevant win.  If you happen to pull off the miracle and win, I'll be the first to give you credit....how is that. 

Edited by mrhoward21

I can't see Dyersburg D holding Trezvant O under 20 pts. I say it'll b more like 35-21 Trez

Bart Stowe got a young team rolling right now.  The key word is young. If this was a year later maybe Dyersburg is competitive.  This is not Liberty but a very tough and physical North Memphis team.  It's gonna be cold, rowdy fans, young Dyersburg team, timid(even though they won't admit it) will equal a Trezevant win.  If you happen to pull off the miracle and win, I'll be the first to give you credit....how is that. 

Miracle??? Don't flatter yourself...upset...positively so, but no miracle. Bart has a long history of improving teams as the year progresses...losses early have turned into playoff victories on more than one occasion, so if you haven't seen D'burg lately, they just might surprise you. Trezevant is supposed to win this game, just as Liberty was last week...if they do, they will have beaten a good football team while peaking, and will have well earned it I promise...if the Trojans win, they will also have bested a very good football team on their field, and will have well earned the victory...but no miracle.

This Trojan team has a different mindset than those of past years. They are hitting on all cylinders as a "team" At the right time. Regardless of the predictions, the Bears are going to have their paws full. This is going to be a brawl to the end. 3 points will be the margin. Good luck men!

the trojan defense is a definite issue...like it or not

Intimidating.... for me maybe but Crockett looked tougher perhaps that is because we met Crockett a couple of games into the season and this looks like a pre season game.  Great looking field is that where we will be playing Friday.  This is definitely what we are use to playing on surface wise.  Mr. Senator, can't blame me for trying they don't call me Slick for nothing.  We will use every weapon within reason at our disposal to win this game fairly.....  Have a great one guy, oh thanks TrFan1 for adding me as a friend, I need all of the friends I can get... Gooooooooooooooooo Trojans let's make it rain in Memphis on Friday with Golden Bear Tears....

im not sure what crockett game that you have seen, but they are not better than trezevant

Them Purple Bears just can't lay an egg in these next two games (regardless of who it is in Quad 4) and they'll be playing Pearl-Cohn in the Semi-finals, real spit.

PC is a joke...they cant spell Defense...literally  winner of quad 4 plays fulton for the gold...

if dburg brings it 2 weeks in a row they have a chance...i just dont see them being able to move the ball on trezevant...no way do the bears leave 21 open on 3rd downs like liberty did

20-7 trezevant...possibly 14-7 with a 2 point conversion but either way it goes to trezevant