McMinn Central host Red Bank

logcabinman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red bank runs from the Spread. Number 12 I think Davis plays, receiver, running back, and QB. Number 6 they say has a SEC body and they will play him at running back when they need the yard. Big Strong kid. Also plays Defensive end. Have a big line. Central had 3 Special Team turnovers in that game that turned it around. RB will also try on side kicks on you . They did with us starting the 2nd half and recovered it. They have a good nose guard and defensive tackle. They stacked the line on defense when they played us. I think u can handle them. Just watch the wildcat package. Good luck to u guys.

Edited by Pounder1

Red bank runs from the Spread. Number 12 I think Davis plays, receiver, running back, and QB. Number 6 they say has a SEC body and they will play him at running back when they need the yard. Big Strong kid. Also plays Defensive end. Have a big line. Central had 3 Special Team turnovers in that game that turned it around. RB will also try on side kicks on you . They did with us starting the 2nd half and recovered it. They have a good nose guard and defensive tackle. They stacked the line on defense when they played us. I think u can handle them. Just watch the wildcat package. Good luck to u guys.

Thanks Pounder1,  I watched that game flim.  Looked like special teams killed you guys!