Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

Wayne Co. could get them, Camden Central has a shot, McKenzie definitely could beat them, and Milan could take them. Huntingdon could be 6-4 going into the playoffs; or 10-0, depending on Huntingdon. What I respect about Huntingdon is they are just as dangerous at 6-4 as they are at 10-0. 

Wayne Co. could get them, Camden Central has a shot, McKenzie definitely could beat them, and Milan could take them. Huntingdon could be 6-4 going into the playoffs; or 10-0, depending on Huntingdon. What I respect about Huntingdon is they are just as dangerous at 6-4 as they are at 10-0. 

Thnx for respect I agree bout all them games could go either way.  We will probably have McKenzie marked on calender next year, but yeah them are the important games for us.  Hey we went 6-4 and went to state in 99 so it could happen.  Glad we got to keep our 3 rivalries and not looking forward to most our opponents cause of traveling but am looking forward to play Wayne County next 2 years.

Thnx for respect I agree bout all them games could go either way.  We will probably have McKenzie marked on calender next year, but yeah them are the important games for us.  Hey we went 6-4 and went to state in 99 so it could happen.  Glad we got to keep our 3 rivalries and not looking forward to most our opponents cause of traveling but am looking forward to play Wayne County next 2 years.

you are one of the good ones

2015 will bring alot of talent that needs to be used.  A Senior Line on both sides of the ball and a Fast backfield and Secondary.  I for one would like to see a spread offense from time to time instead of the Phone Booth offense that Huntingdon has ran for the last several years.  Other teams have  figured out the offense that Huntingdon runs and that was the result of another first round exit from the playoffs.  Got to try other means of running diffent plays and stunting every play on denense.  Alot of travel during the 2015 season and here is hoping for a district championship to get the Home field advantage during the playoffs.  I know it is a little early to talk that way but its cold outside and it is what it is. 

Edited by 34ME

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7 on 7's went well this past week .  Mustangs Will travel to Muscle Shoals Ala next week for team camp.

Had matches so far with Parsons Riverside,Camden,Hardin Co,South Gibson and Martin Westview. 

Team looks good and the players have all gained weight for the up coming season. 

• 2 weeks later...